ADDON: XML Sitemap 1.0

yes this issue has been resolved already, the fix is:

[url]http://vb.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=41787&postcount=14[/url]

the .zip has already been updated, Thanks - Sno

I get an access denied message when I reach index.php?target=xml_sitemap. Anyone else get this?

double check you did step #2

#2 BACK-UP config.php

OPEN config.php

AFTER:

'graph' => TARGETS_DIR . 'graph.php',

PASTE:

'xml_sitemap' => TARGETS_DIR . 'xml_sitemap.php',

Yep i put that in and followed the rest of the instructions. Where should all of the files be uploaded to?

I got it working had to change up some cscart tags to match up with custom changes. Thanks snorocket!

Hello Snow,

I’m trying to import this addon in my CS-Cart, but I’m using italian language and it creates some blank fields and changes also the order of addon’s list.

I tried this:

INSERT INTO cscart_settings VALUES (20199, 'xml_sitemap', 'Addons', '', 'C', 'Y', 600, 'Y');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings VALUES (20200, 'include_products', 'Addons', 'xml_sitemap_opts', 'C', 'Y', 1, 'Y');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings VALUES (20201, 'include_categories', 'Addons', 'xml_sitemap_opts', 'C', 'Y', 2, 'Y');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings VALUES (20202, 'include_manufacturers', 'Addons', 'xml_sitemap_opts', 'C', 'Y', 3, 'Y');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings VALUES (20203, 'include_pages', 'Addons', 'xml_sitemap_opts', 'C', 'Y', 4, 'Y');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20199, 'XML Sitemap', 'O', 'EN', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (0, 'XML Sitemap', 'U', 'EN', 'xml_sitemap_opts');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20200, 'Include Products', 'O', 'EN', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20201, 'Include Categories', 'O', 'EN', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20202, 'Include Manufacturers', 'O', 'EN', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20203, 'Include Pages', 'O', 'EN', '');

INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20204, 'XML Sitemap', 'O', 'IT', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (0, 'XML Sitemap', 'U', 'IT', 'xml_sitemap_opts');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20205, 'Include Products', 'O', 'IT', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20206, 'Include Categories', 'O', 'IT', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20207, 'Include Manufacturers', 'O', 'IT', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES (20208, 'Include Pages', 'O', 'IT', '');
INSERT INTO cscart_settings_subsections VALUES ('xml_sitemap_opts', 'Addons', 600);

No luck…

Any ideas, please?

Many thanks

Regards

I think you have to change everywhere it says ‘EN’ to whatever the Italian language abbreviation used in CS is…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I think you have to change everywhere it says ‘EN’ to whatever the Italian language abbreviation used in CS is…[/QUOTE]

Yes, I tried… no way… it also changes the order of existing addon items and some of them become without translations…

It sounds like it didn’t import correclty if it is messing up the other addons.? Hopefully you made a backup and if so, go back to it.

How did you go about installing the sql file? I installed mine directly through phpMyadmin and didn’t have any problems, however, I am using EN.

Hello,

SOLVED!

I used phpmyadmin and all went ok!

Thanks

Well done. This is probably the easiest mod that we’ve ever installed for CS-Cart.

Hi Guys,

I am currently using sculptingstdio’s generator:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=1179&highlight=memory[/url]

but having problems with it now.

Snorocket says that “You should discontinue use of this former mod and install this professional XML Sitemap Addon”.

Is the one I’m currently using the “former mod”?

How do you discontinue using it?

Cheers

Red

Hi Red, as long as your previous mod works everything should be ok, if you would like to take advantage of the additional features available in my version, like manufacturers, pages ect…you can probably leave your existing mod installed as is, but if you would like to un-install it you will need to reverse the changes you made to install the mod, then you can simply download and install XML Sitemap here:

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10[/url]

Hello,

I tried your addon.

But I’ve problem with other langage in admin addons panel, if i use French for example.

And no sitemap.xml are created after did what you do in readme…

So mysite/sitemap.xml doesn’t work.

Do you have any idea?

thanks gg

the addon only uses the English language, you will have to add the French language for the addon to work as intended, the 1.3.5+ branch will soon be obsolete so we are no longer providing support, you need to make sure mod_rewrite is working on your server for mysite.com/sitemap.xml to work properly…

Will XML Sitemap addon continue with cs-cart 2.0 or there will be an official one for this feature?

Thanks again for your contribution sno!

Yes, Thanks to the work of baballuci we’ll have the XML Sitemap CS2 Addon available for download immediately after CS2 is released…

Will this work for older version before 1.3.5

[quote name=‘flasher’]Will this work for older version before 1.3.5[/QUOTE]

no, this addon will only work on the 1.3.5 branch…

This add on is fantastic, but i’m having what is probably a very small problem with it.

The sitemap can be seen when going to /index.php?target=xml_sitemap but I get an error when I try to got to /sitemap.xml.

What am I missing?

Thanks!