Addon Wanted: Coupon Code Limit

Hi all,

I am looking for an addon that will work like the following:

Voucher code issued that will give 10% off storewide based on LIST price.

If the product price is already 5% off the LIST price, then the discount voucher will only apply an additional 5% bringing the total to 10%

If the product is discounted over 10% already, then the voucher will have no effect on the price of that product.

Basically we want to give out discount codes at events, but where we already discount products, we do not want to give away more than we already have.

Anyone think they might be up to creating this as an addon at all?

It is quite doable. The question is how much administration do you want to do for setting your parameters (I.e. max discount, which coupon codes, etc.).

Otherwise most of this can be done via the 'pre_promotion_check_coupon' PHP hook to evaluate the product, price, bonus and max discount. Feel free to click the link in my signature to get a quote. Please provide complete requirements if possible on all the criteria/logic you want to manage and we'll be happy to give you a quote.

Hi all,

I am looking for an addon that will work like the following:

Voucher code issued that will give 10% off storewide based on LIST price.

If the product price is already 5% off the LIST price, then the discount voucher will only apply an additional 5% bringing the total to 10%

If the product is discounted over 10% already, then the voucher will have no effect on the price of that product.

Basically we want to give out discount codes at events, but where we already discount products, we do not want to give away more than we already have.

Anyone think they might be up to creating this as an addon at all?

Hello!

We will be glad to develop the add-on for you. Please contact us to get a free quote.

We are also at your service

I think I have made it pretty clear what i'm after here - anyone is free to PM me a quote or estimate.

Basically @tbirnseth - as I put - the discount should not = more than 10% - regardless of the amount already discounted.

e.g: https://www.fitness.net.nz/accessories/ultimate-direction-sj-ultra-vest-3.0-graphite/

RIght, that has 20% off - I do not want to give another 10% off that - otherwise there is no point in selling the item.

If we look at: https://www.fitness.net.nz/hydration/pure-blackcurrant-recovery/- that has 4% off - total of the discount from the code is 10% so needs another 6%

Is this something that can be done without breaking the bank?

If your conditions are "fixed" then you don't need a lot of UI to manage them and those parameters can be contained in the code itself.

Please click our get-a-quote link below and provide the full requirements and we'll be happy to give you a quote. We'll then start an email dialog with you to ensure that your needs are being met.

We don't quote via PM because there is no real trail of the requirements nor the statement of work we generate so that we are both protected on what we commit to and what it's going to cost.