[quote name='AXeOMA' timestamp='1363641843' post='158057']

Updated version for CS-Cart 3.0.6

[/quote]Will this work for 3.0.4?

Here is one for 3.0.4

supported_shippings_3.0.4.zip

[quote name='AXeOMA' timestamp='1363694952' post='158134']

Here is one for 3.0.4

[/quote]Hey,

I really really appreciated that you gaved me this addon. Its working great.

Thank you again.

Tom

Hi

Thanks to Brandon for this addon and post!

I am thinking about installing this on 2.2.5 and would welcome any advise or comments from anyone who has already done this.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Has anybody tried this with V4?

Having a play around with this addon (v3.06) but could do with a bit of help. I'm pretty sure it's working correctly, but it's not exactly doing what I need, I'm trying to get away from using the suppliers as a means of sending items by a specific shipping method and thought this would be the answer.

My problem is that I have items which can't be sent by a particular method, so rather than specifying items which must go by say overnight as in Brandons example, I'm trying to say that only certain items are allowed to go by a specific method and others cannot be sent that way. The addon works fine when only single items are added to the cart, or when the shipping methods match - but it goes wrong when the shipping methods don't marry up.

For example, if I've got a large item that needs to be sent by large item post and another item which can't be sent by large item post (one has large item post ticked and the other doesn't, it has another method ticked). The cart still allows both products to go by large item post. If only the other item is put in the cart then large item post isn't offered as a delivery option. Hope that makes sense.

Is it working this way for everyone?

Barry

Hello,

The problem I have is that, whenever I tried to update the shipping method or add a new shipping method, it will not update. I think its something with the fn file.

does it works for any that are using the 3.04? can some one tell what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you

Tom

Has anyone gotten this to work on 4.x? I see this one line modded in the fn.cart.php

// JoHN-hex-start

fn_set_hook('apply_cart_shipping_rates_pre', $cart, $shipping_rates);

// JoHN-hex-end

I'm sure if we insert this correctly in the 4.x file the module would work as well, anyone ? thx

Any updates on this? I need this specific functionality to move one of my x-cart users over to cs-cart.

[quote name='AXeOMA' timestamp='1363641843' post='158057']

Updated version for CS-Cart 3.0.6

[/quote]

Hell,

Can you update this to work with the 4.3.1 Please?

Thank you

Tom,

Ruslan with Cart-Power has upgraded this addon to 4.2.4. I'm not sure if it will work with 4.3.1 since it just came out, but you could ask him.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1430965942' post='213614']

Tom,

Ruslan with Cart-Power has upgraded this addon to 4.2.4. I'm not sure if it will work with 4.3.1 since it just came out, but you could ask him.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

Thank you, I will check.

He updated it, but is it on the forum for download?

Can someone post for V4.2.4?