Addon: Suggestive Search

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.10.1.
Update recommended from the previous version.

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.10.3 was tested, update isn't required from the previous version.

New version of Suggestive Search v4 - addon for CS-Cart has been released!

Hello!

We’re happy to announce the new version of our <strong>Suggestive Search</strong> add-on for CS-Cart v4 editions with new improvements.

Read more

Hi why all companies doing standart features ?

eg: i am search home charger for apple, its just suggest me included apple keyword categories, brands, products etc.

i need to see categories with included apple products. eg: home chargers. like amazon search.

if you need use elasticsearch or sphinx please use,

New version of Suggestive Search v4 - addon for CS-Cart!

Hello!

We’re happy to announce the new version of our <strong>Suggestive Search</strong> add-on for CS-Cart v4 editions with new improvements

Read more

The new version of Suggestive Search addon for CS-Cart is finally here!

Hello!

The new version of our <strong>Suggestive Search</strong> add-on for CS-Cart v4.12.x editions is finally released!

Read more

New version of Suggestive Search- addon for CS-Cart has been released!

Hello!

We’re happy to announce the new version of our <strong>Suggestive Search</strong> add-on for CS-Cart v4 editions!

Read more

New version of Suggestive Search - addon compatible with CS-Cart 4.14.x has been released!

Hello!

We’re happy to announce the new version of our <strong>Suggestive Search</strong> add-on for CS-Cart v4 editions!

Read more

New version of Suggestive Search addon compatible with CS-Cart 4.14.x has been released!

Hello!

Read more