We present you a new extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor which allows restricting ability of customer's order placing, if their order does not contain a sufficient amount of certain products.
We start from installing an extension:
Records restricting order placement are in tab Orders > Manage order limits.
Each record contains the following parameters:
- Limit name, being only an identificator.
- Categories, determining range of products that are included in limitation
- Usergroups, allowing to define which customers need to fullfull limitations
- Upper/lower limit - defines limits of products sum that must be in cart in order to place an order.
Above example forces customers to purchase laptops for 4000 PLN. If customer tries to checkout with less laptops in cart, he will be returned to cart and notification will be displayed.
Limitations only apply if customer is actually purchasing products from selected range. If customer does not have any laptop in cart, he will be able to checkout as normal.
- no core file changes
- compatibility with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor versions 4.10.x - 4.14.x
Please, do not hesitate contact us if you have any additional questions.
Link to addon
See our other addons in Marketplace.