ADDON: Shipping Availability for CS-Cart 2.0-2.1

Hello!

We have just released another free CS-Cart 2.0-2.1 add-on called “Shipping Availability”.

It allows you to show Shipping Availability messages for your products, these messages can be easily assigned to particular products or to all products under a category or subcategory.

You can download it from our site, it’s absolutely free!

Pitty it’s not compatible with my 2.06 version, I tried but it doesn’t let me edit the options. Well, at least the auttosuggest search is compatible!

[quote name=‘E.Qi.Librium’]Pitty it’s not compatible with my 2.06 version, I tried but it doesn’t let me edit the options. Well, at least the auttosuggest search is compatible![/QUOTE]

Actually there are no any options on the Addons page at all.

You should add Shipping Availability messages on the Catalog → Shipping Availability tab.

You can find some configuration screenshots in Quick Guide .

ps.

Our software was tested on fresh default installations of CS-Cart 2.0.0 - 2.1.1

Yes, eventually I figured that out, but after I create the messages and activate them for certain products and categories and clearing the cache, it still doesn’t show on the shop, can’t imagine why.

Rename the template skins/YOUR_SKIN/customer/addons/shipping_availability/hooks/products/product_option_content.pre.tpl to skins/YOUR_SKIN/customer/addons/shipping_availability/hooks/products/options_advanced.pre.tpl and clear the cache.

That should fix the issue.

Thank you so so so much, it’s working now :smiley:

Thank you shippingkit.

Works first time and is a useful addition to the store. Will configure this in the morning, time for some sleep now zzzzzz…

Regards,

Aleks

Thank you

Just a quick question; this addon only shows when I either have stock for the product or don’t track the inventory, and what I would like to have is to show this addon messages even when a product is out of stock and it’s not allowed to add it to the cart.

Is this possible?

Hi, I have just installed this addon, but when I go to the link Shipping Availability tab in the administrator back-end I get 404 Page not found.

Thanks

Is this fixed yet, Id like to try it?