Addon: Quote / Invoicing

I'll update the addon tonight, Thanks - Sno

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1402676446' post='185693']

I purchased last night and I am impressed, very nice. I did find a few bugs I believe.

1. Terms and condition check box is visible but can not add any text. Editor is not visible.
  2. When I use the editor in the “Statuses” I added a logo and text for the customer to see when it gets emailed and this is what the customer would get…

[/quote]

I found that both of these issues are because the html input fields only work with the “redactor wysiwyg editor”, I will make the other wysiwyg editors compatible as soon as I can, until then you can just use the redactor editor, Thanks - Sno

Thanks!

That fixed most of it, however the email still appears in code.

Is it compatible with cs-cart multivendor 4.1.x?

Sno,

Please have a look at this add on. It is very difficult to create a quote now. I do not know why, but since I enabled the Redactor editor, the “agree with terms & conditions” works but I get a “page not found” a lot of times. I do not understand why. I think you should test this your self a few times. When I have more time I will see if I can understand what parameters must be met in order to create a successful quote. Please put this as a priority.Right now I can not use it this way.

@jimmyod, I have alot of customers using this addon and this is the first I've heard of a “page not found” error, I need the displatch of the page not found so I can investigate. I have 3 installations on my own stores and am not having problems creating quotes. We developed this addon for our own businesses so there is no way I would let it function if it had problems, so please explain the exact areas where you are expereiencing these issues so I can help, Thanks - Sno

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1403701102' post='186433']

@jimmyod, I have alot of customers using this addon and this is the first I've heard of a “page not found” error, I need the displatch of the page not found so I can investigate. I have 3 installations on my own stores and am not having problems creating quotes. We developed this addon for our own businesses so there is no way I would let it function if it had problems, so please explain the exact areas where you are expereiencing these issues so I can help, Thanks - Sno

[/quote]All is good now. Thank you. I was missing a few files. Did you have a chance to look at the statuses editor? When the status change emails my customer, this is what they get…

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Dear jim,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

Your order is pending. Please sign into your account and select “invoices” from the “account” list to make your payment.

Thank you.

[/size][/font][/color]

Thanks Sno.

JIm.

@jimmyod, yes I'll have a look and get this fixed, looks like just the html is wacky in the mail templates but I'll get it updated ASAP, Thanks - Sno

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1403789076' post='186490']

@jimmyod, yes I'll have a look and get this fixed, looks like just the html is wacky in the mail templates but I'll get it updated ASAP, Thanks - Sno

[/quote]OK I'll wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Jim.

Almost a week now. Any thing?

I have the same problem as Jimmyod

[quote name='Beads' timestamp='1406082612' post='188022']

I have the same problem as Jimmyod

[/quote]Hang in there it's getting fixed along with the customer side templates being checked for v4.2.1 compatibility, should be fine but having it checked to be sure at the same time, Thanks - Sno

have we fixed this problem yet?

Does it work with 4.2.x ? As far as I understand, there were several changes between 4.1 and 4.2 that caused some of the addons stop working.

It's being checked with the responsive skin right now and a few new features are being added - Sno

Any chance you will be updating this for version 4.2.2? Would be interested in purchasing if so.

[quote name='automatednow' timestamp='1409200069' post='190897']

Any chance you will be updating this for version 4.2.2? Would be interested in purchasing if so.

[/quote]

It will be checked with v4.2.2 while the new functionality is being added into it right now, should be available ~2 weeks - Sno

This looks very interesting for us - 2 weeks has passed, any news on the 4.2.2 version?

Cheers - Chris

Hello

Where this addon will be available ?

Regards

Robert.

Does this work for MVE 4.2.4 ?