Addon: Quick Search

How can I upgrade it ? I bought it while it was ecom cloud, can you offer me some upgrade deal ?

How can I upgrade it ? I bought it while it was ecom cloud, can you offer me some upgrade deal ?

Hi! Yes, u can buy 6 month more subscription for $31 and upgrade it! Contact me in Skype cs-coding to do that

Thanks, could you let me know one thing

This addon has something called in Backend categories > quick search > Add products to proposal to search

Can you tell me what part of the code is responsible for proposal drop down in

ecloud_search\overrides\common\search.tpl ?

I do not see this feature enabled in your demo, does this functionality still exists?

Hi! Yes, u can buy 6 month more subscription for $31 and upgrade it! Contact me in Skype cs-coding to do that

Hello. We have relised a new version with important fix of sorting. Recommend to upgrade ASAP.

Hello. We have relised a new version fully updated search dropdown design. On next releases we are planning to make search history and improved grammar error fix.

ecloud_search.gif?1551191360136

[CS-Coding]: Quick Search
2.6 • 2022-07-20

this gives database error on 4.15.1

2.6 • 2022-07-20

this gives database error on 4.15.1

We checked it on latest version and got no errors. Please, contact us to fix them. manager@cs-coding.com

Hello. We are glad to announce new version of this addon. We added grammar fix advices for dropdown and search page.

d1d649e755.jpg

88840f6563.jpg

I have updated this on 07/21/2022, 16:25 but dl link from order page is broken and no update available in store. It was advertised as6 months of updates.

I have updated this on 07/21/2022, 16:25 but dl link from order page is broken and no update available in store. It was advertised as6 months of updates.

U can download it now