Addon: Product Box Option - Show Product Option Variants As Image/text Boxes

Product Box Option will show product selectbox type option variants as image/text boxes. For image option box, a nice tooltip will display the variant name and price modifier when the mouse is over the option variant.

Features & Benefits:[list]

[]Show product selectbox type option variants as image/text boxes

[
]For image option box, a nice tooltip will display the variant name and price modifier when the mouse is over the option variant

[*]Support box option for product detail page, product quick view and cart page

[/list]

Demo links:

Product Box Option

Version: 1.0

100% Open Source and No core file changes!

Compatibility:

CS-Cart 4.x Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions. CS-Cart 2.x - 3.x Professional, Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions.

Click to view the addon page: Product Box Option

a good addition to do this would be another mod that has the ability to import product option images for those of us who have lots of products/options

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1399286592' post='182937']

a good addition to do this would be another mod that has the ability to import product option images for those of us who have lots of products/options

John

[/quote]

Hi John, it's a very good idea. We will make such addon available soon.

I’m writing this review because I got this addon from Cscartrocks and it works flawlessly, very nice and it did inspire me. I’m glad I got this custom work from this man, 5 star service as always! Will be back for more addons… You won’t regret dealing with this guy :) Excellent!