Addon: Old Src

I looked it up and it's about order #5683 and #5684.

Well, if you didn't turn off any valid licenses then I'm curious about what you DID do as you never informed us. You think that's okay?

One week later… Still no solutions from Webgraphiq. Great work guys :(

That's why i'm ignoring add-ons with license check… you never know what to expect

You are right, Party. I learned now about this but I also learned other things about buying add-ons.

But still I think it's absurd that these guys from Webgraphiq just do this and ignore my complaints.

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.1.2, no update required from the prior version.

The compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.1.3 was tested, update is not required from the previous version. Please take a look at the features included.

I was told I needed to edit this post because ThomH wanted me to.

Updated the CS-Cart v4 compatible version.

ThomH from Webgraphiq ignores my posts here as well as my e-mails…

:(

The compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.1.5 was tested, update is not required from the previous version.

deleted

Update required from previous version.

I am too one who will never ever buy any addon from this hungary experts :-( I tried remove the cdseo addon and broken up whole shop :-( on my complain but not really complain I just wanted know how to uninstall this magic addon they answered that guys from simbirsk could do that :-) or I can report that like a bug to their company :-( I think he has very far way behind him !!! to be a business man

[quote name=‘StoolCommerce’ timestamp=‘1400161679’ post=‘183604’]

ThomH from Webgraphiq ignores my posts here as well as my e-mails…

:(

[/quote]

yes, see

developers care about their rights, for some reason forget that might violate the rights of others.

[quote name=‘tomtomrepairteam’ timestamp=‘1406414916’ post=‘188254’]

I am too one who will never ever buy any addon from this hungary experts :-( I tried remove the cdseo addon and broken up whole shop :-( on my complain but not really complain I just wanted know how to uninstall this magic addon they answered that guys from simbirsk could do that :-) or I can report that like a bug to their company :-( I think he has very far way behind him !!! to be a business man

[/quote]

We are sorry hearing that.

If the add-on broken the website on uninstall, then should do this on more than 600 CS-Cart sites. But does not.

Is a unique case and something other is in the background that causes the issue. Without examining it can’t tell what.

In our conversation you told that the modification made by simbirsk guys is conflicting with our add-on.

This does not mean that there are problems with it or developed poorly. Compatibility issues may occur with other third party add-ons.

If incompatibility occurs, a solution can be that one of the parties adapt his work to the other.

We asked you several times for a temporary access to examine your issue and solve the incompatibility, or uninstal it, but never received. Never told you to ask the simbirsk guys to uninistall our add-on, told you that you can report as possible bug if you can not uninstall add-ons. There is a big difference. It seems that you missunderstood it, please read again our conversation.

Your latest response was this:

“No uninstall breaks the website completely L no problem will sort this out myself”

So really don’t understand you.

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

[quote name='ALEXsei_' timestamp='1406420162' post='188258']

yes, see

developers care about their rights, for some reason forget that might violate the rights of others.

[/quote]

I assume you do not know the case, just felt compelled to write…

[size=2]Dear Marian,[/size]

[size=2] [/size]

[size=2]We are sorry hearing that you have problems.[/size]

[size=2]Not familiar with your facebook sharing add-on, can’t tell why isn’t working.[/size]

[size=2]We can examine it on our paid services if is open source. [/size]

[size=2]Unfortunately the free helpdesk does not cover debugs on other third party incompatibility issues.[/size]

[size=2]You mean this answer ? do not do worse man and take this like a man[/size]

[size=2] [/size]

[size=2]Uninstalling our add-on does not cause website malfunctions.[/size]