ADDON: iPhone Administration + Customer Skin

[quote name=‘fcastrof’]I want to make a donation but i need to know if it is not a joke.[/QUOTE]

me too, im ready for donation

where are you 1line ?

1line,

How are things going?

Adam

sorry for the delay in response guys, been mega busy with projects - just a quick update to let everyone know that we are planning to start work on this in the new year and role out as soon as possible.

will keep you all posted!!

Any update on this,

About to send Money on but want to hear a bit of feedback and a realistic ETA

Stephen

[quote name=‘1line’]sorry for the delay in response guys, been mega busy with projects - just a quick update to let everyone know that we are planning to start work on this in the new year and role out as soon as possible.

will keep you all posted!![/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, we are hoping to have all funding allocated latest by feb for start of development - i will provide a real ETA on the development shortly!

So, how does this development from CS-Cart affect this project?

[quote name=‘grayloon’]So, how does this development from CS-Cart affect this project?[/quote]

It means this project is officially shelved and posts should now be directed at the official thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=22624[/url]

-Sno

What about the customer skin?

Wake up. The original request was over 4 months ago and the OP hasn’t even started yet. What makes you think they are even still considering the project?

Just glad I didnt donate

[quote name=‘1line’]Sorry guys, we are hoping to have all funding allocated latest by feb for start of development - i will provide a real ETA on the development shortly![/QUOTE]

do you have any status or screenshots available for the project?

[quote name=‘1line’]Sorry guys, we are hoping to have all funding allocated latest by feb for start of development - i will provide a real ETA on the development shortly![/QUOTE]

James, why is your company 1Line Design listed as dissolved? at companie shouse? are you trading under a different name. Onelineonline perhaps?

I cannot give money up front to a company that cannot be traced and checked as reputable.

John

James seems to have fallen off the boat back in early January…

Just business checked various companies from his 1Line set, have numerous addresses but cant get any legit info from any of them as registered companies.

the web address still gives 1Line Design Ltd as control company but they were dissolved and certain people were struck off.

Hello John,

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]James, why is your company 1Line Design listed as dissolved? at companie shouse?[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!

I didn’t know [url]http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/[/url]

Very useful :wink:

Question:

Do you know a same website for the American companies in the U.S.?

Lee Li Pop

Sorry Lee Li,

not as such but I can credit check any company in the world. I dont deal with US companies so much so dont know the details, sorry.

John

wow a lot of concern with this, sorry to everyone for not posting back sooner but for some reason as i stated before that we dont get email notifications from the forum and dont spend each day looking into it.

This project is still in the pipe line to being developed and just want to let everyone know that it is happening! due to the lack of donations im having to source a budget to pay th rest which is a large amount of money which is what has held up the process of development on this, if there was more donations and the target was met we would already have this great addon done!

As soon as i have sorted the full budget and funding for this project it will start and will be soon to when it is done!

In a but shell i am being positive that an estimated* time for delivery of this addon will be available around the end of the 1st quarter

I hope this clears things up with everyone

James, why would you spend money doing this when CS already has the iPhone app in beta (testing on iPhone right now) and they will be working on a mobile skin and an app for Droid as well?

Well looking it the official link its just an app for admin management not for customer view?

[quote name=‘1line’]Well looking it the official link its just an app for admin management not for customer view?[/quote]

Correct, but they have also said they will be working on a mobile skin for the customer side too - Sno