Addon Installation Error

Hello,

I've tried several times installing addons and i keep getting structured data error.

Is there a more detailed explanation of how addons are installed? and do addons have different method of installation?.

Urgent assistance is requested.

Regards

Addon installation method is pretty standard. There are two ways:[list=1]

[]Click the '+' button while in the “All stores” view of the Manage Add-ons page.

[list=1]

[
]Enter at path or URL of the archive provided by the developer

[/list] [*]Extract the archive in the root of your store, then go into the Manage Add-ons page and click “Install”

[/list]

Method #1 is preferred for V4 and is NOT available in earlier versions.

Check with your addon developer to insure that the addon archive provided is compatible with the version of cs-cart you are running.

In the future, it helps if you can list what version/edition of cs-cart you are running. Many find it easier to just put this in your signature so they don't have to remember to include it.

[quote name='TinmanMax' timestamp='1422633348' post='203930']

Hello,

I've tried several times installing addons and i keep getting structured data error.

Is there a more detailed explanation of how addons are installed? and do addons have different method of installation?.

Regards

[/quote]

You can receive such error if you are trying to install module developed for old CS-Cart version. If you still need help with this, feel free to contact me so that we can check it.

[quote name='TinmanMax' timestamp='1422633348' post='203930']

Hello,

Regards

[/quote]

What add-ons are you trying to install?

If it is third-party add-ons it is better to contact to the developers that created these add-ons. They could help you free of charge.

Best regards, Alt-team.