ADDON: Helpdesk Support 1.0

The latest screenshots of the helpdesk system, the screenshots do not represent the entire scope of the project but gives a general idea of what to expect when it is released, if you could use this addon for your business, we’re accepting donations to help pay for the development costs at:

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/awc_ds.php?do=donation&gid=8[/url]

NEXT IMAGE/ ==================================================

Hi Sno, it’s great to see these screenshots.

Is there any Permission feature in this system? Say Staffs can only reply but not delete tickets while Managers have all the rights.

BTW, when will this addon be released? Will donate soon when the holiday here is finished.

Hi Joe, yes their will be a permissions settings for this, Thanks - Sno

If you are doing alone business than i think this mod or helpdesk is not perfect because every one either contact you via contact us form or call you. Most of i seen on my website when i install iticket and nobody send any ticket through that.

[quote name=‘miracles’]If you are doing alone business than i think this mod or helpdesk is not perfect because every one either contact you via contact us form or call you. Most of i seen on my website when i install iticket and nobody send any ticket through that.[/QUOTE]

when people call I manually generate the ticket myself, otherwise I have a hard time remembering who did what and when, attached is another beautiful screeny:

sno can you integrate knowledgebase addon with helpdesk ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]sno can you integrate knowledgebase addon with helpdesk ?[/QUOTE]

Show suggested or related articles from knowledge base? Nice feature to be added.

You can do this already with the block manager, their is further customization we’ ll do with the knowledge base but those additional features may have to wait intil phase two of the development - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]when people call I manually generate the ticket myself, otherwise I have a hard time remembering who did what and when[/QUOTE]

Good point.

But personally I hate websites where I cannot find email address, where I have to fill out form to contact for help…

[quote name=‘Darius’]Good point.

But personally I hate websites where I cannot find email address, where I have to fill out form to contact for help…[/QUOTE]

The heldesk system is not meant to replace other forms of contact, however in customer support cases that require back and forth communication this addon will help significanly…

how much cost this addon ?

[quote name=‘space’]how much cost this addon ?[/QUOTE]

The Helpdesk Support Addon is donation based, the minimum donation is $80, donatiosn can be made at [url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/awc_ds.php?do=donation&gid=8[/url]

Thanks - Sno

Hi Sno

Does this addon help “Auto Close” ticket? Ex: Our team send message to help customer solve problem but after they solved the ticket still open and they forget to close it. I want this ticket auto close in 48h for example and notice message to customer

Regards