ADDON: "Extended reviews" add-on

Just saw your reply.

Fair enough and I appreciate the reply.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1389944368' post='175361']

Hello JGigt,

We plan to release the upgraded version next week! We will inform in this thread.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Alt-team,

any update on upgrading this addon for V4?

Hello Dear CS-Cart users,

We are glad to inform you that the Extended reviews add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart 4.1.x.

We apologize for making you wait, we started to upgrade the add-on only after CS-Cart 4.1.2 release.

The add-on price is still $49. All information about this add-on is here.

Everyone who has purchased this add-on before (within the last year) can download the new package from the order details page. Thank you!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Best regards, Alt-team

I need to know if this addon has been fixed, No one needs to log in to click if review was helpful or not, please confirm so I can make a purchase right away.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1385642764' post='172568']

Hello dan4288!

Please, let me explain the situation. It is not one line of code change. “Was this review helpful” feature is based on user ids and it is necessary to overdo the logic to allow unregistered customers to use this feature.

You are right that most of users won't login to express their positive or negative attitude but the add-on is done like that and it is said in the add-on description.

We will try to redo the add-on letting the unregistered users use “Was this review helpful” feature but can't say how soon. The add-on developer is currently busy with tasks and needs to find free time to make changes.

If more add-on users claim this feature, he will try to make changes faster.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

[quote name='tapag' timestamp='1398211911' post='182133']

I need to know if this addon has been fixed, No one needs to log in to click if review was helpful or not, please confirm so I can make a purchase right away.

[/quote]

Hello tapag,

Unfortunately we haven't changed this functionality yet. I'm afraid we will add new features to this add-on for some extra charge only. It will cost $50 to change the add-on logic. Please contact us if you are interested.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1363093035' post='157552']

Dear MichielTG and Slightly_Bent_Halo!

It is a bit off-topic but if you mean the add-on that will allow you to s[font=Arial][size=4]end an automated email after X days of a completed order requesting a product review, soon this modification will be available in our Latest modifications section. And we will think to issue such an add-on if many are interested.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4]Best regards, Alt-team[/size][/font]

[/quote]

Did you ever put this up for sale? Not sure what its called and couldnt find it =) Thanks!

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1398301257' post='182228'] Did you ever put this up for sale? Not sure what its called and couldnt find it =) Thanks! [/quote]

Hello!

It is called the Product review e-mail modification CS-Cart “Product Review Email” modification

It is really a good mod that works and allows to accumulate reviews.

Best regards, Alt-team

I bought addons but the list of products not see the stars as previously

[quote name='phungdiep' timestamp='1399442233' post='183055'] I bought addons but the list of products not see the stars as previously [/quote]

Hello phungdiep,

I've checked and yes, you are right. We will fix this issue, the fixed add-on archive will be available next week. I will let everybody know in this thread as soon as the fixed archive is ready. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello!

As promised, we have fixed a bug that was noticed by @phungdiep.

We've uploaded a new add-on archive. Everyone who has purchased an Extended reviews add-on can download an updated archive for CS-Cart 4 from the order details page.

Best regards, Alt-team

Worst customer service ever! I wonder who hires someone that takes a week to reply, he gives a quote I say great, send me invoice let me pay immediately, and then no reply for another 2 weeks or never, this has happened 3 times now.

You

set everything aside thinking you got a deal, just a time waster! I hate people wasting my time, that is one thing I don't have.

I wouldn't touch again, with a thousand pole.

Hello tapag,

[quote name='tapag' timestamp='1402744626' post='185721']

Worst customer service ever! I wonder who hires someone that takes a week to reply, he gives a quote I say great, send me invoice let me pay immediately, and then no reply for another 2 weeks or never, this has happened 3 times now.

You

set everything aside thinking you got a deal, just a time waster! I hate people wasting my time, that is one thing I don't have.

I wouldn't touch again, with a thousand pole.

[/quote]

We are very disappointed to know about your bad experience with our customer service. The last week delay was due to our official National Holidays [url=“CS-Cart or Magento development | Web development Company Alt-team”]http://www.alt-team.com/holiday-notice-office-closed-june-12-june-15.html[/url]

But since you mentioned that the issue happened 3 times, would you please let us know topics IDs to check it?

We want to see our customers happy and working hard to improve the service.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards, Alt-team[/font][/color]

Hi, will this work with Multi-vendor 4.3.4?

Hello, i want to inform there is a big problem with extended reviews attributes.

The reviews (comments) are not safed by the captcha and is targeted by spammers and bots.

My customer started to recive daily spam comments, from random ips.

I think it should be immediatly compatible with cscart core captcha

thanks

Dear Webjuice,

Many CS-Cart users have faced with spam comments in 2017. Our add-on doesn't add a new captcha on Cs-Cart store. It takes the standard one. The standard captcha is weak. Extended reviews add-on just adds extra functionality to the core Comments and Reviews add-on.

As I know, Google ReCaptcha can help your customer.

Also, the add-on Extended Reviews is compatible with Google ReCaptcha module.

What Cs-Cart version does your customer have?

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hello, this is my customer version addon. thanks

Alt-team: Extended reviews with attributes
Extends the existing version of discussions

VERSION REVIEW_ATTRIBUTES_4_1.0.1.7

To solve this problem try to set up Google reCaptcha add-on.

By the way, recently Cs-Cart team has released CS-Cart with Google reCaptcha.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Dear Friends,

We have updated the add-on "Extended reviews".

Now the demo for the latest CS-Cart version is available on our website.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Dear Friends,

We are glad to inform you that Extended Reviews add-on is working fine with CS-Cart 4.10.x. versions.

In case you have any questions on this module, please, contact us.

Best regards,

Alt-team

Dear Friends,

We have made new add-on Advanced Product Reviews.

This new add-on is much better than the Extended Reviews add-on and we are planning to improve only this new add-on in the future.

We won't update Extended Reviews add-on any more, so its better to buy our new module Advanced Product Reviews.

If you have any questions, please contact our developers: manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,

Alt-team.