ADDON: Customer's product

[quote name='vidan' timestamp='1352485136' post='148800']

is it going to be free addon?

[/quote]

No they are selling as paid addons at a much lower cost than 1 single development.

John

[quote name='sholand' timestamp='1352502357' post='148834']

For us all users should be able to add a product.

We make custom products and after the custom product is made for a customer, we want them to be able to list it as a product on our site.

I think this is perfect.

Thanks

[/quote]

great idea

This addon is great!

I do not think that a system for buying credits gonna work. Small retailer do not sell credits because people choose the bigger alternatives as ebay, amazon etc.

My suggestions is to combine this addon with the affiliate addon. The affiliate addon is already a special user-level with it's own profile fields. Commisions and payouts can be managed there too. Also different kind of plans can be created.

Dbazhenov, please check your pm.

[quote name=‘iliasifestos’ timestamp=‘1352485281’ post=‘148802’]

Hello,

certainly it will be like a site with ads where you can add stuff for sale

yes am very interested the development this addon!

Thank you

Ilias

[/quote]

Thank you, a modified version will appear soon.

[quote name=‘kickoff3pm’ timestamp=‘1352486453’ post=‘148804’]

One thing you might want to consider is the following;

1. Customer lists a product
  2. Customer is able to generate html code to add the listing to their own website.

I have many customers who have blogs or normal websites but don’t do any ecom on those. This would give them an easy way to turn their site into an ecom site.

You could even build this into a Wordpress plugin and offer it free via Wordpress. Allowing anyone with a Wordpress site to display a listing of products. I think this would do well for niche markets.

[/quote]

Thank you, I will think over your suggestions.

At the moment it is necessary to finish what I have started :)

I will add individual templates to display the categories page and product page so that it could be possible to distinguish a customer’s products visually.

[quote name=‘carbjetkits’ timestamp=‘1352489552’ post=‘148807’]

The categories for the customer added products are these the same as the cs-cart categories?

I have a website with motorcycle parts and the categories are set up so that visitors find their motorcycle easy. It would be great if the same categories are used for the customer products so that the customer products for a specific motorcycle are shown below my products.

for example; a paid usergroup would be allowed to place their products within the existing categories

This would be a great way for other companies to place their products on sale on my site.

a free usergroup would be allowed to place their products in separate categories.

This would be something for visitors and customers to place their items for sale.

paid usergroups is either a paid membership with a certain number of products that can be added.

a higher level of paid usergroup can add more products.

is this addon going to be able to do this?

[/quote]

At the moment you can select the categories to place customers’ products. The categories correspond to your store categories. Also you can create an individual category just for products of visitors.

I am planning to make it so that it could be possible to select in which categories to place paid advertisements and in which ones - free. In other words, different user groups can place advertisements in different categories.

I think that this add-on will meet your requirements as a result.

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1352883385' post='149133']

This addon is great!

I do not think that a system for buying credits gonna work. Small retailer do not sell credits because people choose the bigger alternatives as ebay, amazon etc.

My suggestions is to combine this addon with the affiliate addon. The affiliate addon is already a special user-level with it's own profile fields. Commisions and payouts can be managed there too. Also different kind of plans can be created.

Dbazhenov, please check your pm.

[/quote]

Thank you for the ideas and suggestions. Interaction and integration with the “affiliate” add-on is an interesting suggestion, unfortunately, I have not thought over it yet.

These add-ons have different purposes and it is better if they are independent. However, we can use the ideas and functionality of the affiliate add-on.

I have answered you personally on your suggestion.

ebay is reference exemple for this addon

Maybe I missed it, but for what versions of cs-cart is this addon going to be available? When do you expect it to be available?

Also try this module Social Login.

Any news regarding this add-on ?

Any update on this?

WOW, love this Addon… I love CS-Cart

Now just do a daily deals addon and a directory add on and i will be set :)

Ok so is this ever going to happen ?

any news from this GREAT addon???? im willing to pay :)