ADDON: CS2 Accordion Menu FREE

I am having trouble… I have the addon installed, made the required file changes, selected it in the blocks section, but when I go to Design>Accordion Menu I get a page not found error.

What might i be missing? I have triple checked that I have transfered all files (other than the Var/, waiting on that till it works)

What you mean with?

[quote]

I have triple checked that I have transfered all files (other than the Var/, waiting on that till it works)

[/quote]

Ahh ok, please deinstall the addon, download my last post upload again, and install it again, 100% then will it work.

thanks for the quick reply… that worked for the error… the admin page is great.

I still have a problem though…

I can see the accordion is rendering to html correctly, but the script and style .post.tpl files are not being included.

I have a scripts.override.tpl in my changes and a styles.override.tpl in my my_changes. I am not sure if this is my problem… is my_changes applied last and therefore overriding the .post.tpl files?

Anybody have this work on 2.012 Id love this feature#

Thanks

John

Yes me!!!

idiot, wrong skin? duh!

Is not working in 2.0.14… any suggestion?:confused:

Now it’s working ok. My mistake, sorry!

Tried in 2.0.14, get some jQuary error. Menu shows but all stretched out, because of a JS error, it does not dynamically function.

Hello Babalucci and all,

================

FIRST ISSUE:

Can you please enlight me if this is a bug related to CS-Cart compatibility or of the script itself

Please check the menu at:

hxxx://ciclissimo.ro/shop

What it does not work is this option:

Persist State: Persist state of opened contents within browser session. → set on true

I mean, if I click on a subcategory, the top-level-header remains of this category remains not opened… instead allways the first category remains opened.

===============

SECOND ISSUE:

I’d like to know if the active opened subcategory link can be made visible when active … with bold or another color of the background … and how should I modify the CSS for this, i could not find it.

================

Thank you for your work, I highly appreciate it.

Flavius

[quote name=‘flaviusro’]Hello Babalucci and all,

================

FIRST ISSUE:

Can you please enlight me if this is a bug related to CS-Cart compatibility or of the script itself

Please check the menu at:

hxxx://ciclissimo.ro/shop

What it does not work is this option:

Persist State: Persist state of opened contents within browser session. → set on true

I mean, if I click on a subcategory, the top-level-header remains of this category remains not opened… instead allways the first category remains opened.

===============

SECOND ISSUE:

I’d like to know if the active opened subcategory link can be made visible when visiting that link … with bold or another color of the background … and how should I modify the CSS for this, i could not find it.

================

Thank you for your work, I highly appreciate it.

Flavius[/QUOTE]

UPDATE ON FIRST ISSUE

This happens only in Firefox!!!

in IE or Chrome works ok.

======================

UPDATE OS SECOND ISSUE

It seems this is not a CSS issue, but a Javascript one, anybody used this menu on the latest CS-CART version?

I saw there is also a version of accordion menu, based on JQuery. Does anybody have it? Can you share it?

Thats weird.

I have the menu working on 2.0.14 both FF IE and chrome without any issues

You can see it working Here

Is it possible to add more subcategories?

Product

→ Item

→ sub-item

→ sub-sub-item

Now it stops at sub-item.

How i can use this for the pages (blocks) too? Anybody can help me?

[quote name=‘Boekel’]Is it possible to add more subcategories?

Product

→ Item

→ sub-item

→ sub-sub-item

Now it stops at sub-item.[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t for me. I have Barcode Scanners > Accessories > Cables ( and several other categories)

Hi Triplex,

Accordion pages block… that is a good idea for cs-cart.

Actually, I am looking 2 menu structures for categories and pages block:

1. Accordion Menu, and
  2. Only show related Sub-categories for selected category on categories block and related Subpages for selected topic on pages block.

… It is so hard to find these addons for cs-cart!..lol

HI Star,

yes it is hard :slight_smile:

anyway… i have changed the computer Skin, the top menu to left and use this now for my content pages… and then i have add for each menu point one block for the left site.

the menu thing is a litle bid stupid…

Hi Triplex,

I agree the menu thing is a litle bid stupid…

Cs-Cart need more flexible menu options for the categories and pages block!!!

Thanks baballuci.

Can anyone suggest how to make this pull links from the Admin “Top Menu” instead of just from the catalog? I need this since it includes Home, About Us, Catalog, and Contact Us.

Hi there

Does anybody know why I can’t select an appearance type using this add-on?

I’m really confused by this because everytime I add it without an appearance type it doesn’t show up on the site.

Thanks very much.

What version are you using? It may not be compatible anymore.