Addon: Cs-Cart Seo Optimization, Canonical Url, Seo History - Cdseo

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.5.1.
Update highly recommended from the previous version.

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.5.2 was tested, update isn't required from the previous version.

CS-Cart SEO: How to Acquire Higher Quality Backlinks

google_first.png

Google stated that there are three top factors that go into their search ranking algorithm: RankBrain, their artificial intelligence system, content and links. They also then clarified that the top two factors were content and links. Not trying to put words in Google’s mouth, but I would venture to say that links are the most important and powerful part of SEO.

Read more

Meet a new release of CDSEO add-on for CS-Cart v4 editions.

Learn more

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.6.1.
Update recommended from the previous version.

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.6.2 was tested, update isn't required from the previous version.

CS-Cart: Believing These Myths About Duplicate Content will Keep Your Business From Growing

duplicate_content_thumb.png
You run a website and you are worried about duplicate content. Hey, everyone is. The rules are pretty clearly written in Google’s policy on the matter, yet the way those rules are enforced isn’t. No one is ever quite sure how far those guidelines go and how exactly the system for rule breaking is run.

Read more

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.6.3.
Update isn't required from the previous version.

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.7.1.
Update not required from the previous version.

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.7.2 was tested, update isn't required from the previous version.

Hi,

How does the addon work with multi-language website in terms of Google Search ?

Please contact us thru our website and describe what you mean exactly.

CS-Cart: SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid

seo-mistakes.png

Search engine optimization (SEO) is vital to any successful campaign. Therefore it should be implemented in the right manner. SEO itself is quite intricate for numerous reasons, but mainly because Google uses an algorithm, which takes several factors into account when ranking a webpage, and they keep changing it.

Read more

So I am upgrading my cart software from CS-Cart 4.3.4 to 4.7.2. Am I reading it correctly where there is not an upgrade required in the version I am running of CDSEO v4 ?

Please contact us thru our website and let us know your current version of the add-on.

There are a few updates from 4.3.4 to 4.7.2

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.7.3 was tested, update recommended from the previous version.

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.8.1.

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.8.2 was tested, update recommended from the previous version.

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.9.1.

CS-Cart: The Truth about Improving your Site SEO in 3 Simple Steps

boost-your-website-seo.png

If your business has a website, you know how important SEO is. Learning and mastering search engine optimization is a tactic most online business owners should prioritize.
It’s not the most exciting thing to do, but it can pay off tenfold. For starters, building your organize SEO is free. All you have to spend is time.

Read more