ADDON: Content Delivery Network

ADDON: Content Delivery Network (CDN) Addon

PRE-RELEASE PRICE: $40

Snorocket's CDN Addon (Content Delivery Network) will significantly improve the performance of CS-Cart powered websites by paralleling the downloading of category, product, thumbnail and detailed images from a sub-domain assigned on your server. Preliminary tests have registered site performance increases from 20%-40%. *Note we cannot gaurentee the same results on your site and we do not offer refunds if your site does'nt perform to your expectations.

The Content Delivery (CDN) Addon far surpasses any performance gains provided by any other methods to date, but combined together with other performance measures such a image optimization we have literally TURBO-CHARGED several CS-Cart sites during preliminary testing.

[size=“5”]VERY IMPORTANT ADDON NOTES[/size]

1. We cannot guarantee the same performance increases on all websites because different websites will vary do to a variety of factors such as the server, site design, number of categories, products, images and whether the images are optimized but we can say their will be an increase in performance and your YSlow and Google Page Speed scores should increase.

2. You will need a $150 - $200 Wildcard SSL certificate for this addon to work properly.

3. Due to the nature of this addon it will require modifications to core files that will need to be manually patched and updated. Detailed instructions on how to do this will be provided, modified files will also be available in the addon distribution. We will offer installation services but this addon is for those who are comfortable making changes to core files and for those business owners who are die hard on increasing site performance and turbo-charging their CS-Cart website at whatever the cost.

It just works like Maxcdn to increase website speed ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]It just works like Maxcdn to increase website speed ?[/quote]

Yes but even better then Maxcdn, you can host the images anywhere but on your own server is ideal, plus hosting on your own server resolves SSL problems that Maxcdn would create.

Example I would recommend a sub-domain like: img.yourdomain.com/images

Damn i am not aware with Maxcdn required Wild SSL. Thanks for the explaination. Once released remind me and i will grab it.

[quote name=‘miracles’]Damn i am not aware with Maxcdn required Wild SSL. Thanks for the explaination. Once released remind me and i will grab it.[/quote]

You still need a Wildcard SSL, their appears no way of avoiding this, the cost of performance isn’t cheap - Sno

ok not a problem now i am a ssl reseller LOL

Pity, it looks good this supplement. but my boss will not let me buy anything until I Snoroket recover the money paid via paypal for the add * Multiple Add to Cart * that was never released for reasons unknown.

We paid / lost 40 dollars, I can not make the same mistake.

countless claims on websites have done, but we have no answer on the return of money. it seems that our claims fall into a bottomless pit.

I hope to have an answer. the ultimate hope is lost.:confused:

Greetings

Mariano

Crear_1 at hotmail dot com

[quote name=‘crear_1’]Pity, it looks good this supplement. but my boss will not let me buy anything until I Snoroket recover the money paid via paypal for the add * Multiple Add to Cart * that was never released for reasons unknown.

We paid / lost 40 dollars, I can not make the same mistake.

countless claims on websites have done, but we have no answer on the return of money. it seems that our claims fall into a bottomless pit.

I hope to have an answer. the ultimate hope is lost.:confused:

Greetings

Mariano

Crear_1 at hotmail dot com[/quote]

1. We offered credit towards any other addon of your choice, as far as I know you never requested a refund.

2. If you want a refund we’ll give you one, otherwise stop derailing threads, are you Vidan’s brother?.

3. I have absolutely had it with the derailment of my addon threads and the whiny complaints from customers.

4. As a result, we are pulling all our addons from further availability until further notice.

5. I’m sending everyone a refund for this addon, we’ll keep it for ourselves.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]1. We offered credit towards any other addon of your choice.

2. As far as I know you never requested a refund.

3. If you want a refund we’ll give you one, otherwise stop derailing threads.

4. I have absolutely had it with whiny customers like this.

5. As a result, we are pulling all our addons from further availability until further notice.

6. I’m sending everyone a refund for this addon, we’ll keep it for ourselves.[/QUOTE]

REMEMBER …Here is the transcript of the refund request in their forum.

and we had no reply from him for almost a month.

[QUOTE]Mariano

Posted on: 16 Mar 2011 06:07 AM

My paypal address is: mariano… bla…bla…bla…

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Sno Rocket

Posted on: 16 Mar 2011 02:32 AM

Dear Mariano, let me know your paypal address, or I can give you the review attributes addon as credit, let me know, Thanks - Sno[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Mariano

Posted on: 15 Mar 2011 09:48 PM

I have not received reimbursement of complement (Multiple Add to Cart) purchased 08/26/2010. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Mariano

Posted on: 01 Nov 2010 01:51 PM

Please refund my money. thanks.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Sno Rocket

Posted on: 20 Oct 2010 11:04 PM

Dear Mariano , we have decided to cancel this addon for lack of support from the community, would you like a refund or the donation applied to another addon? Thank You - Sno [/QUOTE]

Refunds sent, the addon store is officially closed until further notice, we put way too much work into developing addons only to be treated like this and have our threads derailed, in addition we will no longer be on the forums to answer questions and respond to threads - Sno

snorocket: my problem with you only for invoice quote, everybody know it.

now you fixed the addon, even though so late.

but its ok.

i am no way affiliate with anyone in this forum, and if someone complain to your service, then yes its me.

but if there were 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5-100th person to complain you, then maybe you want to say to yourself “what’s wrong with me”

and i say it again, my complain to you is over.

peace come in cs-cart.

What is now with this new addon? Link doesnt work [url]http://www.snorocket.com/addons/content-delivery-addon.html[/url]

and notice: i have see now many posts from you Sno, but many links to your shop doesnt work any more, why?

Any update on this? We really need this

[quote name='djstevie84' timestamp='1311168847' post='117766']

Any update on this? We really need this

[/quote]

Yes, the addon is back on the development schedule now that we are finishing up our other powerhouse addons. Pre-sale price is $40, get it now, and remember after the addon is released you will still need to purchase a $150-$200+ Wildcard SSL for the addon to work, Thanks - Sno

Any news on this? Looking into getting a quote to get it custom developed at this stage -

We've used 3rd party plugins for non SSL / Ecommerce Joomla websites and noticed a significant increase in speed / SEO value

Thanks

Stephen

is this add-on released already?