Alt-team Add-On: Shipping availability

Dear friends!

We have released the “Shipping availability” add-on.

This add-on allows you to add a shipping availability message on product details page above the Quantity box. Shipping availability message is also displayed on the product list and cart content page.

Message can be edited in WYSIWYG and HTML editor.

Our price is $39.
UPDATED December 2022.

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional/Multi-Vendor/Ultimate 3.0.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, CS-Cart 4.
More information and demo are available on the MarketPlace page.

Feel free to Contact us if you have any questions.

Skype - Altteam
Email - manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team

Lol, why are you guys all of a sudden offering add-ons identical to what other developers are already offering? The other recent add-on addition I noticed as being released is the “Unit of Measure” addon.

(No need to comment on this, your call & just something I noticed which is quite obvious…) ;-)

Why don’t you consider offering something really useful & needed like shipping related enhancements for high volume CS-Cart shippers?

Just bought it, thanks, this will be very useful. Thanks for continuing to make addons.

David

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1349418493' post='146400']

Dear friends!

We have released the “Shipping availability” add-on.

This add-on allows you to add a shipping availability message on product details page above the Quantity box. Shipping availability message is also displayed on the product list and cart content page.

[size=4][color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Message can be edited in WYSIWYG and HTML editor.[/font][/color][/size]

Our price is $19

More information and demo are available on this page http://www.alt-team…ity-add-on.html.

Add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional 2.1.Ñ…, 2.2.Ñ…, 3.0.Ñ….

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote] Hey,

We need a pre -order botton for the products page. Start working on that. I would buy it. Make it really a great addon.

Thanks

Tom

If you set up the product and give it an inventory of 0 with “out of stock option” set to “buy in advance” would that do something similar to what you need? I think a straight button would also be nice.

D.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1349496306' post='146515']

If you set up the product and give it an inventory of 0 with “out of stock option” set to “buy in advance” would that do something similar to what you need? I think a straight button would also be nice.

D.

[/quote]Hey,

Here is what I'm talking about

Click here

That buy in advance is a little bit useless.

Those guys are probably selling it, you might want to contact them.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1349561805' post='146540']

Those guys are probably selling it, you might want to contact them.

[/quote]

They are working on it.

Is it possible to bulk edit availability? When not then are you planning to introduce bulk edit?

[quote name='chris102' timestamp='1351588735' post='147975']

Is it possible to bulk edit availability? When not then are you planning to introduce bulk edit?

[/quote]

Hello!

Yes, it is possible. You can bulk edit availability statuses via Global update. In the admin back-end go to Products → Products, click Global update link on top of the screen. Choose the necessary Availability status in the appeared window and add the products where you would like to apply this status. Click “Apply” button.

You are welcome to try it on our demo http://www.alt-team…html#block_1102

Best regards, Alt-team

So one more question, because I can't figure it out.

Is it posible to assign shipping availability to the category?

Dear chris102,

Global update feature allows to filter products by categories and assign shipping availability status to all products from this category.

Try our demo link http://demo.alt-team.com/3/admin.php?dispatch=products.global_update

Choose Availability status, click Add products, in the appeared window choose the necessary category in the “Search by category” field, click Search, then choose all products from this category and press “Add products” button.

This is the only way to assign shipping availability status to the category products.

Best regards, Alt-team