ADDON: "2D/3D Banner Slider" add-on

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce new add-on from our team "2D/3D Banner Slider" add-on.

This jQuery module allows you to add 2D and 3D animated effects to your banners that helps to make your website more appealing.

Features:[list]

[][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]6 transition effects (4 - 2D random effects and 2 - 3D effects);[/size][/font]

[
][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]auto/manual slideshow;[/size][/font]

[][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]ability to set up a slide change interval;[/size][/font]

[
][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]block with “2D/3D banner slider” can be added to any CS-Cart page;[/size][/font]

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]works only when the default “Banners management” add-on is enabled.[/size][/font]

[/list]

Current price is $79.

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Pro, Multi-Vendor, Ultimate v.3.0.1 - 3.0.3.

The add-on will be available for CS-Cart 2.2.x by your request after the purchase is made.

You are welcome to read more details, try demo and purchase the add-on on this page.

Feel free to ask any questions!

3D blocks.png

3D flips.png

horizontal random.png

multi random.png

sexy random.png

verticle random.png

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1350993938' post='147532']

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce new add-on from our team "2D/3D Banner Slider" add-on.

This jQuery module allows you to add 2D and 3D animated effects to your banners that helps to make your website more appealing.

Features:[list]

[][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]6 transition effects (4 - 2D random effects and 2 - 3D effects);[/size][/font]

[
][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]auto/manual slideshow;[/size][/font]

[][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]ability to set up a slide change interval;[/size][/font]

[
][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]block with “2D/3D banner slider” can be added to any CS-Cart page;[/size][/font]

[][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]works only when the default “Banners management” add-on is enabled.[/size][/font]

[/list]

Current price is $79.

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Pro, Multi-Vendor, Ultimate v.3.0.1 - 3.0.3.

The add-on will be available for CS-Cart 2.2.x by your request after the purchase is made.

You are welcome to read more details, try demo and purchase the add-on on this page.

Feel free to ask any questions!

[/quote]

Hi

Tab[list]

[
]Documentation

[]Try demo

[
]Installation

[]Send to friend

[
]Reviews

[/list]

not working firefox 16.01

IE > ok

Lucien

Hello Lucien!

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your problem. As far as I can see all tabs on “2D/3D banner slider” add-on page are working In Firefox 16.01.

If you mean add-on effects, 3D effects don't work in FireFox, they work in Chrome and Safari browsers. 2D effects work in all major browsers.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1351066622' post='147569']

Hello Lucien!

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your problem. As far as I can see all tabs on “2D/3D banner slider” add-on page are working In Firefox 16.01.

If you mean add-on effects, 3D effects don't work in FireFox, they work in Chrome and Safari browsers. 2D effects work in all major browsers.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Hi

Oops

sorry this is a problem in my firefox on another pc is ok

Lucien

Hello everyone!

We have re-evaluated the prices on some of our add-ons and decreased the price on the 2D/3D Banner slider add-on.

Now this add-on costs $59.

You are welcome to view the full list of our add-ons here.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='lulu51' timestamp='1351010072' post='147538']

not working firefox 16.01

IE > ok

[/quote]

i can confirm that bug, this is due to Ad Blocker addon on FF,

because images are being put on promo folder.

everything whats in promo is blocked by a plugin.

Solved: Image not showing up in FF, OK in IE/Opera | Experts Exchange

http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/index.../t-142824.html

bug comes up even if you name your file front_banner.jpg etc.

btw script

addons/banners/js/slider.js

is blocked and not executed aswell, FYI

Hello norbert!

As far as I see, it is a browser problem and it is not connected to the 2d/3d Banner slider add-on functionality.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1364987051' post='159228']

Hello norbert!

As far as I see, it is a browser problem and it is not connected to the 2d/3d Banner slider add-on functionality.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

[size=6]repeat[/size]

[size=6]“i can confirm that bug, this is due to Ad Blocker addon on FF”[/size]

[size=6]Adblock Plus is used by [size=8][color=#FF0000]millions [/color][/size]of FF usres therefore rendering cs cart banners invisible on all CSCart releases out there[/size].

it is a good thing to not to put content into a folders such as 'ads' , '[color=#ff0000]promo[/color]', '[color=#a52a2a]banner[/color]' etc. and should be considered with the next release of cscart.

thank you

Hello again!

I see that the problem may occur if you put content in the banner folder. For 2d/3d banner slider add-on we have a banners_3d folder. I have installed the Ad blocker plugin in Firefox and the add-on still works fine. Anyway, we will remember your recommendation.

The standard CS-Cart uses “banners” folder but we are just a separate CS-Cart development company and responsible for our add-ons only.

Best regards, Alt-team

ssssshhhh!