Adding product to cart

When you add a product to the cart it displays the cart summary page, is there any way stop that, just add the product but stay on the same page.

This saves having to go back through the categories to get back to the products.

I’ve got a ‘Basket’ side box with shows subtotal, so i don’t need it to show the cart page everytime.

Hope this makes sense.

I think their is a checkbox under general settings to control this…

No, i couldn’t see it.

I’m using 1.3.3 not 1.3.4

It’s an option in 1.3.3. In your admin control, under Settings > Appearance

“Show advanced products list template with ability to add several products to the cart at once”

Sorry, that’s not what i mean. Everytime a product is added it takes you to the cart page. I’d rather it added the product to the cart, but stays at the same product page.

Don’t worry i’ve just spotted the ‘continue shopping’ button.

What an idiot, better get my eyes tested.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]When you add a product to the cart it displays the cart summary page, is there any way stop that, just add the product but stay on the same page.

[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, In version 1.3.4, you can also activate an AJAX based “Add To Cart” button. When this is activated, items are added to the cart, but you do not leave the current page.

That is an excellent feature and so are all the others CS-Cart has added, but the AJAX add to cart without leaving the page would go very well with a discriptive minicart.