Adding New Image Problem

I tried adding a new image to my site and I received this error:

Warning: rename(/home/saltwate/public_html/images/product_images/thumbnail_DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.rename]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 578

Warning: rename(/tmp/phpuqoazG.thmb,/home/saltwate/public_html/images/product_images/thumbnail_DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.rename]: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 578

Warning: copy(/home/saltwate/public_html/images/product_images/thumbnail_DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 579

Warning: rename(/home/saltwate/public_html/images/detailed_images/DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.rename]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 578

Warning: rename(/tmp/phpuqoazG,/home/saltwate/public_html/images/detailed_images/DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.rename]: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 578

Warning: copy(/home/saltwate/public_html/images/detailed_images/DRIPLOOP.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/saltwate/public_html/core/fn_common.php on line 579

This is with version 1.3.4 sp3 using the file system for the image location. When I switch back to the database storage I don’t have any problems.

I hope someone can help.

Brandon

Never mind.

I didn’t have the permissions set right on the images folder.

Sorry for the waste of space.

Brandon