Adding Language Variable To Content Pages

Hi

Is it possible to add a new language variable created in language translations into the html of content pages.

Also existing variables such as company name contact numbers, is there list somewhere.

what I want is not to have to go back over the site and replace the company telephone contact numbers etc should they change in the future.

Alan

[quote name='Takestock' timestamp='1433231676' post='216891']

Hi

Is it possible to add a new language variable created in language translations into the html of content pages.

Also existing variables such as company name contact numbers, is there list somewhere.

what I want is not to have to go back over the site and replace the company telephone contact numbers etc should they change in the future.

Alan

[/quote]

Maybe if I refrase my question,

I have content items that I want to add within text on my content pages.

Each item could be shown 20 times across multiple content pages.

So what I want is to be able to change the instance of the item all at once.

Some if the items may be links.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

hi, Alan,

if you want to put these parameters in the “Description” field of content page (menu: Website - Content), additional customization is needed.

alternatively, you may use blocks “HTML block with Smarty” support and use Smarty variables over the site.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1433322227' post='217085']

hi, Alan,

if you want to put these parameters in the “Description” field of content page (menu: Website - Content), additional customization is needed.

alternatively, you may use blocks “HTML block with Smarty” support and use Smarty variables over the site.

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, think I might just have to live with making the changes manually for now.

Alan

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Hello pro.[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]How can i can fix this error when it show “[color=#ff0000]_[/color][color=#ff0000]_get_the_latest_news[/color]” in this home page? [/size][/font]

If I understand you correctly, please go to the Administration → Languages → Translations and add the get_the_latest_news language variable

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Keep on smiling,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

hello,

after you add new language variable, please don't forget to clean up the cs-cart template cache to see the effect.

best regards,

WSA team

tiengnhat, did our solution help you?