Add To Cart Notification Time

Hello,

How to change display time only for notification that appears after clicking on Add to cart button? If it is possible.

I know there is an option in administration panel, but it will change all notifications time.

How to change display time only for notification that appears after clicking on Add to cart button? If it is possible.

I know there is an option in administration panel, but it will change all notifications time.

Unfortunately there is no separate setting. The common setting value is used by this notification

Thanks for information, but there is a way to change add to cart notification to jQuery Dialog box?

Thanks for information, but there is a way to change add to cart notification to jQuery Dialog box?

Sure, it is possible. But this is not a trivial task

Need to change code in controller and tpl file too?

Why not with javascript? On apperance?

Need to change code in controller and tpl file too?

I think yes, controller, template file and javascript

demeldoo what u mean exactly?

Probably the add to cart notification can be catched with dom and some javascript delayed…

Using custom code in cs cart or inserting js as file. Can be found on the forum how. Id of the notificazion is needed and then some js or jquery. There is also an article abput notifications in the kb how . Will post here

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.2.x/core/front-end/notifications.html

I figure out about that, anyway thanks. Bigger problem is to change notification to dialog box

Why? Js innerhtml can do this

It is for simple notification, but not for add to cart, there is a chain of files need to be modified.