Add To Cart Instead Select Option

Good day forum friends,

how can be done to show the “add to cart” instead of “select option” in short list view.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

[attachment=9477:option.jpg]

Majer

option.jpg

Dear Majer,

Please, read this topic: Show Product Options In Product List - Store Design & Templates - CS-Cart Community Forums

Did it help?

Thank you.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1430385585' post='213034']

Dear Majer,

Please, read this topic: http://forum.cs-cart…n-product-list/

Did it help?

Thank you.

[/quote]

Hello friend,

thank you, I have found this topic, but I don't know how to do oposite, to show “add to cart” without to show options.

Can you point me, please?

thank you in advance

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1430386166' post='213037']

Hello friend,

thank you, I have found this topic, but I don't know how to do oposite, to show “add to cart” without to show options.

Can you point me, please?

thank you in advance

[/quote]

Unfortunately it is not possible as the system should know options selected by the customer as they can affect product price, product weight, product code, inventory, etc

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1430392192' post='213057']

Unfortunately it is not possible as the system should know options selected by the customer as they can affect product price, product weight, product code, inventory, etc

[/quote]

Hi,

but options is still available in detailed product page and is marked as “required”.

Strange thing, or not, what do you think?

A pleasant Labor Day I wish you all

Majer

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1430397276' post='213067']

but options is still available in detailed product page and is marked as “required”.

Strange thing, or not, what do you think?

[/quote]

Do you just want to change the text on the button? In this case please edit the select_options language variable on the Administration → Languages → Translations page

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1430397276' post='213067']

A pleasant Labor Day I wish you all

[/quote]

Many thanks.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1430400840' post='213076']

Do you just want to change the text on the button? In this case please edit the select_options language variable on the Administration → Languages → Translations page

Many thanks.

[/quote]

Hi,

I know I can rename button, what I want is to show value changer when the select buton is displayed. Customer can change option also in cart or in detailed view.

Thank you for any advice.

Majer

Anybody, please?

I am afraid, additional code modification are required to implement such a feature