Add To Cart Button

I recently upgraded from 2.2.4 to 4.3.9. I'm still setting up 4.3.9 before going live with it.

In the old software I could select a manufacturer and it would display the list of items from that manufacturer in grid mode WITH the add to cart button below. Now it seems I can't do that, or I can't figure out where the setting is for this, if there even is one. Perhaps I tweaked the old software, I can't really remember anymore all the tweaking I had done along the way, but how do I go about this in 4.3.9? The same holds true for the menu, when I select a category the list shows up in grid mode (as I have it set) but without add to cart buttons....making it look like a "search result" from the old software. I prefer to get right to the add to cart button, rather than making customers click "quick view" to get the where they can "add to cart".

Thanks!

I recently upgraded from 2.2.4 to 4.3.9. I'm still setting up 4.3.9 before going live with it.

In the old software I could select a manufacturer and it would display the list of items from that manufacturer in grid mode WITH the add to cart button below. Now it seems I can't do that, or I can't figure out where the setting is for this, if there even is one. Perhaps I tweaked the old software, I can't really remember anymore all the tweaking I had done along the way, but how do I go about this in 4.3.9? The same holds true for the menu, when I select a category the list shows up in grid mode (as I have it set) but without add to cart buttons....making it look like a "search result" from the old software. I prefer to get right to the add to cart button, rather than making customers click "quick view" to get the where they can "add to cart".

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no Add to cart button in grid view in default version of CS-Cart 4.x.x. You can add it via custom modification or use one of the third-party add-ons from the Marketplace ( http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons )