Add to cart button is missing! Pls help

Hello,

Im just about finished up on rebuilding my site to the newest version and for some reason my “Add to cart” buttons have disappeared. I know they were there after the upgrade because I've already had a sale and saw the buttons myself. Not sure if this is a weird setting somewhere.

Please help!

Thank you.

Try to delete the 'var/cache' and 'var/compiled' folder and your browser cache as well.

Hello,

I tried all of what you suggested several times with zero luck! Could it be a setting somewhere? I've spent the last couple days messing with the settings and getting everything set up.

I do greatly appreciate your help.

Check that your products have prices set or that you have the zero price action set to “allow users to add to cart”.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1323216364' post='127385']

Check that your products have prices set or that you have the zero price action set to “allow users to add to cart”.

[/quote]

Yes, all prices are set and do show on the site, its just that the add to cart button is gone. Any other ideas?

Alrighty, I figured it out! I turned on the the add-on “catalog mode” not knowing what it did. Guess I know now! ;)

Thank you guys for your help!

[quote]Any other ideas?[/quote]

What is the inventory quantity for one of your items in question, do you have more than “0” listed as being available?

Also, are you attempting to run in “Catalog Mode” ? :D

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1323217307’ post=‘127390’]

Also, are you attempting to run in “Catalog Mode” ? :D

[/quote]

That was the problem! ugh…newbies!

[quote]That was the problem! ugh…newbies![/quote]

No problem, we have all been one at one time or another! ;)