Add simple option to display each quick link on top or bottom

Currently the quick links menu is duplicated on the top and bottom. I think this simple addition would make it a lot more usable…

I would like to see you add an option to Quick Links Edit Item screen, for “Position”, with a checkbox for top and bottom (see the attached image). This way you can select if you want the item to display in the top, bottom, or both Quick Link menus.

This is very handy for including pages like Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions, etc. on the bottom that you might not want on the top.

I’d like to hear if anyone else thinks this would be useful.

[ATTACH]2258[/ATTACH]

Design – Quick links - Administration panel.jpg

[quote name=‘jgaris’]Currently the quick links menu is duplicated on the top and bottom. I think this simple addition would make it a lot more usable…

I would like to see you add an option to Quick Links Edit Item screen, for “Position”, with a checkbox for top and bottom (see the attached image). This way you can select if you want the item to display in the top, bottom, or both Quick Link menus.

This is very handy for including pages like Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions, etc. on the bottom that you might not want on the top.

I’d like to hear if anyone else thinks this would be useful.

[ATTACH]2258[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Hello friend,

This is very useful as long as I know.

Do you have it already developed? If yes, can you please let me have it. I have been trying to add some links to my bottom block bu each time it appears at the top too. This is frustrating.

I have followed all methods send to me but none seem to work well. Please I need the addon, kindly share if you have it developed.

Thanks

mike