Add Products To Mysql Directly

I was meaning to post this in the dev area of the portal but, likely due to my low post count, I am not allowed to start a thread there.

I am currently working on some external code and would like some input on the sql side of things. Is there a list of the DB tables with the product links required in the api docs anywhere?

Currently, I am inserting into the following tables:

cscart_products

cscart_product_prices

cscart_product_descriptions

cscart_products_categories

In short, after populating these tables, the products do not show up on the site. What have I missed?

PS: I haven't written code for image collection thus far. I figured, since images are not required when adding new products within the admin panel, I shouldn't have to touch those tables. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Update one of the categories as main and then check.

You should update link_type column with M.

If you use CS-Cart, not Multi-Vendor, please pay attention to the tables which names are started with “cscart_ult_”. They are used to share product properties among store-fronts even only one store-front is used

Just posting an update/solution to this past issue. I had forgotten one table that was required for it to work. It was cscart_seo_names

I would strongly suggest that you use the API or import functionality. You will then ensure that all the business rules are applied to your data based on the cart settings.