Add Product to Page or Feature Produts Bug

The custom page I created, when I tried to add product to it and I got these errors.

When I click on Add Product in the Page that I want to edit, the first page load good but when I click on page 2, 3, 4 , 5 etc I got a broken page with no css. And even when I made the check marks for the products I want to add to the page I got the error below

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/website/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 41

Instruction how to reproduce error –

1. Sign in
  2. Go to Website – Content
  3. Go to Top 50 page
  4. Go to Top 50 in the Blocks
  5. Click on Add Product.
  6. Click on Page 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and so forth one at a time.

You would see the broken page I attached below.

This is also happening when I tried to add Feature Products too. The page 2, 3, 4, and so forth are not displaying properly.

I didn’t do anything to the codes. Everything is as original as I bought.

Please help me fix.

pageerror.jpg

version?

Hello FragranceX,

Thank you for your message.

It seems that your problem is caused by a well-known bug in the version of your CS-Cart installation. As far as I see, our technical support engineer has already provided you a fix to this problem in the appropriate ticket of our Customer Help Desk. Please apply it on your server and try to add a product once again.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Version 2.2.4 (version before 3). Actually the well know bug doesn't solve this problem. I did change the code but the problem still persist.

Also I set my Feature Products to have 8 product and only 7 are displaying and there is 11 products in the features product blocks. Also the Cancel button doesn't work in the Item in Block for the Feature Product. When I opened Item in Block and click the Cancel button it worked but when I go to page 2, 3, 4, etc and Click the Cancel button it doesn't work.

Please help.

Hello FragranceX,

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry to hear that the provided solution did not help you resolve the problem. As far as I see, our technical support engineer has already provided you with further instructions on how to resolve your issues in the appropriate ticket of our Customer Help Desk. Please refer to these instructions and let us know the result in this ticket as well.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have increased memory limit as support staff adviced and still the problem exist. :-( :-(