Add price on text area

I am creating a soccer store. I am adding now the items of the soccer jerseys. There comes an issue now:

The pottential buyer wants to add his hero on back of the jersey, lets say CACOFONIX #1. Let's say the jersey costs 40£ and the name and number costs 10£. How can I add a price there?

Have a look please on the attachment if you don't understand what I am saying.

[attachment=4560:soccermaniacs.png]

soccermaniacs.png

Here is a way to get this working although its not perfect.

Within the jersey item you would create two options

1. select box named, say “add your own hero” and set one variant to “Yes” with the price modifer set to 10£ and the second variant to “No Thank” with the price modifer set to 0.

2. a text area named, say, "enter your hero information here: and set the “Inner hint” to read, "make sure to select “Yes” from the “add your own hero drop-down”

the first option will add the additional fee and the second will have the customers custom information, the potential issue is that some customer may enter their hero info without paying for it.

As far a i know, this is the closet you can get without custom programing.

The fact is that I want also a radio button where the client will check the patch (Premier League, Champion's League)

[quote name='cacofonix' timestamp='1316625226' post='122058']

The fact is that I want also a radio button where the client will check the patch (Premier League, Champion's League)

[/quote]

you gotta add another and another for each one as it is at the moment I do it like this here

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1316627436' post='122061']

you gotta add another and another for each one as it is at the moment I do it like this here

John

[/quote]

Is this your website? Can you explain how you did it?

Product options

add option,

choose radio Box

add modifier in variant of +£££

Thats it.

see CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hope this helps

John

Thanks johnbol1.

Can I add a picture of the patches? - [color=“#FF0000”]I found it.[/color]

What about the text box?

What is the difference between options and global options?

yes you can add a picture, is best to use a select box than a radio in my opinion, click the + sign when adding the option and add your Champions League and premier league images under them.

Like these colour swatches on here

JOhn

Here is what I have done.

There is a select button with 3 options:

No patches: 0€

Premier League: 5€

Champion's League: 5€

[attachment=4562:soccermaniacs_2.png]

But how I will add price to the text field?? I don't want to add a select button because I should add all the player names of each team…

soccermaniacs_2.png

use Enable Disable select Radio button link Text box

[quote name='tongwave' timestamp='1316759636' post='122157']

use Enable Disable select Radio button link Text box

[/quote]

Can you please explain it step by step? Screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks,

cacofonix

Can somebody help?

Can i make a click able price and that click able will redirect to a new payment page.