Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Vendor Background Image

Dear Friends,

I am glad to present you the Vendor Background Image add-on allows to apply a background image to the vendor profile and catalog pages thus personalizing the vendor store.

Each vendor can now have an eye-catching background attracting customers attention at a glance. Even more benefit for a vendor with a thematic store. For example, a vendor has a store of children toys and places a related image to the background. This allows to stand out among other stores and create a clear understanding of what is sold. Besides, with the add-on you can decorate vendors' stores for special occasions or holidays, e.g. for St. Valentines' Day like in the screenshots below. So 3 main functions the add-on fulfils are:

- to catch customers' attention;

- to personalize a store;

- to dress up a store for special occasions.

The add-on is super easy to use. Just upload the image for the vendor and save the changes. That's it! Your vendor has a unique store.

Key features

- Vertical Parallax effect on the background;

- Different settings for an aspect ratio (width / height) (16:9; 4:3; 5:4);

- Ability to set a gap between the top of the background image and the content in pixels or %;

- Ability to hide the background image on mobile devices;

- Adaptive styles for mobile devices.

What your customers will see

Vendor profile page

Vendor catalog page

Creating holiday atmosphere on a special day

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above. Need compatibility with another version? Contact us.

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

Hello!

Now you can add not only background image, but also banner for each vendor.

Admin panel

Storefront

Vendor Background Image add-on makes vendor pages more attractive for your customers.

I just bought your Vendor Background Image add-on yesterday but it's not compatible on my site. I'm using the latest version of MultiVendor with UniTheme. One thing more is that your User's Guide is not even updated.

I'm hoping your team will be able to rectify the issue of this add-on as most of the add-ons installed in our dev domain and prod domain is developed by SimTechDev.

I just bought your Vendor Background Image add-on yesterday but it's not compatible on my site. I'm using the latest version of MultiVendor with UniTheme. One thing more is that your User's Guide is not even updated.

I'm hoping your team will be able to rectify the issue of this add-on as most of the add-ons installed in our dev domain and prod domain is developed by SimTechDev.

Hello!

I am sorry to know that you faced such difficulties. Have you already sent us a message by HelpDesk?

I now did and hoping this coming day it will all be rectified.

I now did and hoping this coming day it will all be rectified.

Yes, of course. Our manager will contact you shortly.