Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Recaptcha 2.0

Dear Friends,

I am glad to inform you that we have developed the reCAPTCHA 2.0 add-on that protects your website from spam, bots, and fake user accounts.

Key features

- Free integration of the state of the art anti-bot reCaptcha v2 technology by Google on your website

- Simple one-click reCAPTCHA

- Advanced reCAPTCHA with photos for the cases when Google defines user behaviour as suspicious

- Audio reCAPTCHA option for legitimate users

- Light and dark themes

- Pass and fail statistics

- Participation in development of artificial intelligence technologies. Google analyzes how people solve reCAPTCHAs and uses this information for further development of the artificial intelligence.

What the customer will see

One-click reCAPTCHA

one_click.gif

Advanced reCAPTCHA

Try Live Demo

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x.

Download the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

Is it possible to implement this into version 4.0.3?

Yes, we will adapt the add-on for you. I will let you know when the add-on is ready.

Hello!

We have adapted the add-on for CS-Cart 4.0.3. Please, download the v4.0.3.1 archive.

Can you be so kind to adapt it to 4.3.5, please?

Can you be so kind to adapt it to 4.3.5, please?

Hello!

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.5. Please, download the v4.3.0.3 archive.

Thanks! Got it. Works great.

Thanks! Got it. Works great.

I am glad to hear that! Thank you.

Is this supported in 4.4.2? Site only shows downloads for 4.3.x and other older versions.

Is this supported in 4.4.2? Site only shows downloads for 4.3.x and other older versions.

Yes, the add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.2. Please, download the v.4.4.0.3 archive.

I been having alot of false sign ups on accounts and mmostly mail.ru accts i did have the old style captcha i just uploaDED this version 2 and installed it but getting the key etc it says ste p1 and then step 2 something about me pasting some code in the template with this addon did it automatically place that code ?

I been having alot of false sign ups on accounts and mmostly mail.ru accts i did have the old style captcha i just uploaDED this version 2 and installed it but getting the key etc it says ste p1 and then step 2 something about me pasting some code in the template with this addon did it automatically place that code ?

Yes, the add-on places the code for you, you just need to paste the keys in the add-on settings

I see this is available as standard with cs-cart on the latest update which is great however I configured, removed cache folder and done the admin cc but its still showing the normal cs-cart one and not the google ReCaptcha? any ideas?

Does this addon also change the ReCaptcha for the Comments and Reviews section and product Reviews?

We are using CS-Cart 4.3.4. What version of the addon should I download?

David

I see this is available as standard with cs-cart on the latest update which is great however I configured, removed cache folder and done the admin cc but its still showing the normal cs-cart one and not the google ReCaptcha? any ideas?

You need to register your domain with google and then enter the keys in the addon settings.

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list

You need to register your domain with google and then enter the keys in the addon settings.

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list

Im very aware with that, I already done that... just double checked as well and all fine, even staging URLs in place, API key and secret fine as well

Im very aware with that, I already done that... just double checked as well and all fine, even staging URLs in place, API key and secret fine as well

I can look into the issue if you send me PM with the FTP access to your store.

Does this addon also change the ReCaptcha for the Comments and Reviews section and product Reviews?

We are using CS-Cart 4.3.4. What version of the addon should I download?

David

Hello, David!

Yes, you can configure the necessary forms on the Settings/Image verification page as for usual captcha.

You need to download the v4.3.0.4 archive.

Excellent addon. Easy to install and configure. Took less than 5 minutes for the whole thing.

Thanks, David

Excellent addon. Easy to install and configure. Took less than 5 minutes for the whole thing.

Thanks, David

David, thank you for your kind words!