Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Pay By Link

Please check if problem could persist if order status is not default cs-cart but additional added.

I got orders where

“Information by invitation link”
say - used, but with that particular order I got problem it was paid.
But I am not sure if customer paid by link or from order details page on his own,
either way he saw (I was able to reproduce it) what he should not see on default cs-cart functionality…

We have checked the issues and failed to reproduce them. Please let us know if they occur again.

I have re opened ticked, message #290759

As you can see Completed is unthincked pay order again. Yet it is presented in customer end!

Do following steps:

1. Create new order, select user text@exapmple.com pick any random product select any offline payment method and order status processed.

This creates order with invitation link active. And this active invitation overrides order status processed & completed with pay again being unthicked!

Pay again being unthicked is highest priority setting that cannot be overrided, that means payment is received.

In your demo store creating any order Open, processed or completed created invitation link active by default and that is not how it should be. Link should be created manually, it has dedicated button for that

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I have re opened ticked, message #290759

As you can see Completed is unthincked pay order again. Yet it is presented in customer end!

Do following steps:

1. Create new order, select user text@exapmple.com pick any random product select any offline payment method and order status processed.

This creates order with invitation link active. And this active invitation overrides order status processed & completed with pay again being unthicked!

Pay again being unthicked is highest priority setting that cannot be overrided, that means payment is received.

In your demo store creating any order Open, processed or completed created invitation link active by default and that is not how it should be. Link should be created manually, it has dedicated button for that

Try to enable the "Do not create links automatically" setting. http://joxi.ru/D2Pe5lvinLMNA3

Please note that all this is taking action on your dev site "ggazizova" not on my live store!

Try to enable the "Do not create links automatically" setting. http://joxi.ru/D2Pe5lvinLMNA3

"Do not create links automatically" clearly does not work..

5.jpg

Please note that all this is taking action on your dev site "ggazizova" not on my live store!

"Do not create links automatically" clearly does not work..

Yes, I just enabled the setting on our test store and checked. Everything is working correctly. Please check again.

Yes, I just enabled the setting on our test store and checked. Everything is working correctly. Please check again.

Ok good.

1. Now create new open order.

2. Create invitation link. I do not know why, for whatever reason, maybe you wanted to be paid real time payment method but agreed uppon bank transfer. Now imagine you got payment. W

3. Now you change order status to processed or completed because you got the payment whatever it is.

4. Guess what, pay order again is visible in customer order details page even it is processed or completed.

It will always be visible until either it becomes used for real time payment method or till its disabled. But as I said pay order again order status unthicked is most important setting that is never to be overriden!

Ok good.

1. Now create new open order.

2. Create invitation link. I do not know why, for whatever reason, maybe you wanted to be paid real time payment method but agreed uppon bank transfer. Now imagine you got payment. W

3. Now you change order status to processed or completed because you got the payment whatever it is.

4. Guess what, pay order again is visible in customer order details page even it is processed or completed.

It will always be visible until either it becomes used for real time payment method or till its disabled. But as I said pay order again order status unthicked is most important setting that is never to be overriden!

Yes, I understand you. We will look into this. Thank you for letting us know.

Hello!

Important information! Now you should decide for which order statuses you want to let customers pay orders by link and enable the Pay order again option for them (Administration > Order statuses).

pay_again.png

For example, if you enable Pay order again for Open orders, the customer will be able to pay for the order by the link. Otherwise, they will be able to view the order details only without the ability to pay.

Hello!

We had the following situation in the add-on: if the admin creates an order with some payment template, for example, credit card, then the link to pay works incorrectly. Now for such orders only the link to view will be sent.

Hello!

We had the following situation in the add-on: if the admin creates an order with some payment template, for example, credit card, then the link to pay works incorrectly. Now for such orders only the link to view will be sent.

DO we download a latest version ?

DO we download a latest version ?

Yes, please, update the add-on.

I would like payment link to be shorter and preferably no words pay by link in actual link..

I would like payment link to be shorter and preferably no words pay by link in actual link..

Hello Darius!

We can make the key word (now "pay-by-link") customizable in the link. You will be able to specify your own phrase there.

What about shorter link, I am not sure that it is possible because there only 3 elements: domain, key word and generated key. They all are necessary.

pay-by-link - feels like advertisement of your addon, so I'd want to change that.

Your competitor offers a short link from google

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/images/detailed/12/12.png

its a domain.com/wuM3PW

While your

domain.com/pay-by-link/4361516580977cbcfa7305e3c9757f73/to_pay

Actually if I were a customer and somebody would send me this I would not even open this in my browser.. Link looks like some scam link from facebook

Hello Darius!

We can make the key word (now "pay-by-link") customizable in the link. You will be able to specify your own phrase there.

What about shorter link, I am not sure that it is possible because there only 3 elements: domain, key word and generated key. They all are necessary.

pay-by-link - feels like advertisement of your addon, so I'd want to change that.

Your competitor offers a short link from google

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/images/detailed/12/12.png

its a domain.com/wuM3PW

While your

domain.com/pay-by-link/4361516580977cbcfa7305e3c9757f73/to_pay

Actually if I were a customer and somebody would send me this I would not even open this in my browser.. Link looks like some scam link from facebook

Oh, I did not see it. Thank you for the example. I will show it to the developers.

Hello!

We have 2 interesting updates for you:

1. We shortened the links for order view and payment, so now they look like this:

Link to view - domain/v/xxxxxxx

Link to pay - domain/p/xxxxxxx

2. You can specify your own parameters instead of "v" and "p".

With Pay by Link add-on you can send payment links directly to your customers via email.

could this addon be adapted so that when a customer follows the link to pay, they are able to edit the cart to remove or add quantities.

JOhn

I suppose customers would really like this idea, but how this would work if some products are out of stock ?

could this addon be adapted so that when a customer follows the link to pay, they are able to edit the cart to remove or add quantities.

JOhn

JOhn

Hello John,

I created the feature request, thank you for the idea.