Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Follow Vendor

Yes I do. I am using addon "Social Login" and shows on usual login window.

Thank you, I will ask developers to check.

Someone can help with piece of code and where to add, please?

Someone can help with piece of code and where to add, please?

Hello,

What piece of code do you want to add?

Hello,

What piece of code do you want to add?

Are you serious? You said you'll ask a developers about how to add social login button. Waiting 7 days piece of code to add to your addon "Follow vendors" to appear on it. Don't worry take your time. :)

Are you serious? You said you'll ask a developers about how to add social login button. Waiting 7 days piece of code to add to your addon "Follow vendors" to appear on it. Don't worry take your time. :)

Oh, I thought you want to add something else. I will not provide you with piece of code here, the changes will be included in the next release. Please wait a bit, we will check the social buttons.

Latest upgrade doesn't work. When the bugs will be fixed?

Latest upgrade doesn't work. When the bugs will be fixed?

Hello,

Do you mean social login buttons? It is not developed yet.

Hello,

Do you mean social login buttons? It is not developed yet.

Not only. Add to cart button not working on product page with latest version. It's confirmed by Simtech. To fix this issue takes 2 month. I had to switch off addon as no option downgrade or download previous version.

Not only. Add to cart button not working on product page with latest version. It's confirmed by Simtech. To fix this issue takes 2 month. I had to switch off addon as no option downgrade or download previous version.

Hello,

Our team is working on the issue, I think the changes will be ready shortly.

Hello,

The "Add to cart" button did not work for unauthorized customers when the Follow Vendor add-on was enabled. Now it is fixed.

Hello!

We fixed the issue when event notifications were not sent to vendor subscribers in some cases. Don't forget to upgrade!

Hello, Friends! The add-on has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.12 and to the Youpi Theme in the latest version.

Hello, Friends!

Here's a little update on the add-on:

1) Previously, there was no check if the product is active or not. Because of this, products with the disabled status were displayed. Now this check is added and the news feed displays only the news that are related to products whose status is active.

2) PHP 7.0 code was checked for the need for restrictions. We found out that the tested add-ons run correctly with the older PHP versions. Although, we recommend upgrading to the latest protocols to protect against any vulnerability, we reduced the version limitation. Now, even if your PHP is not 7.0, we guarantee these add-ons will work the same.