Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Amazon Synchronization

Hello simtech

i check your demo and m not able connect my amzon account

- SignatureDoesNotMatchThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. Consult the service documentation for details.

This message is showing while i put credentials

So my concern is that i want to create and add new product on amazon.com through cs cart with EAN number

and i want to add amazon connector attributes with csv in cs cart mean in bulk not in single single

After that i just select product and click on export to amazon us,uk germany button simply

Also when amazon order is clone on cs cart on that time is cs cart reflect that from which marketplace this order is coming from????

Hello simtech

i check your demo and m not able connect my amzon account

- SignatureDoesNotMatchThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. Consult the service documentation for details.

This message is showing while i put credentials

So my concern is that i want to create and add new product on amazon.com through cs cart with EAN number

and i want to add amazon connector attributes with csv in cs cart mean in bulk not in single single

After that i just select product and click on export to amazon us,uk germany button simply

Also when amazon order is clone on cs cart on that time is cs cart reflect that from which marketplace this order is coming from????

Please check your PM. I will help you to configure the add-on.

Hello!

We have added the significant changes to our Amazon Synchronization add-on:

- Export of product images to Amazon

- Import and update of product variations

- Creation of products in Amazon using product code

Can anyone who uses this recommend it for a clothing store using options and combinations/variants of size colour and qty disc.

cant manage options variants currently

Can anyone who uses this recommend it for a clothing store using options and combinations/variants of size colour and qty disc.

Hello!

If you already have an account in Amazon, we can prepare the personal demo for you to test the add-on with your data.

cant manage options variants currently

Do you have any specific issue? It should be available to import option variants from Amazon.

Hello!

If you already have an account in Amazon, we can prepare the personal demo for you to test the add-on with your data.

Do you have any specific issue? It should be available to import option variants from Amazon.

I have a amazon seller central account, we dont use at the moment but am looking to, is this what it links to ?

I have a amazon seller central account, we dont use at the moment but am looking to, is this what it links to ?

Yes, would you like a demo?

i was test your addon already then cant send options variants, if u update addon please send me demo link again i will test again

Yes, would you like a demo?

yes please

yes please

I have sent you the demo link. Please check your PM.

also iam wait demo link

also iam wait demo link

I will contact you shortly.

Vendors that join a CS-Cart Multi-vendor site would want to be able to import their product info, including IMAGES, from their Amazon account. Can vendors do this? And if so, how do they put their products in categories? All imports to a default category isn't the best solution.

Vendors that join a CS-Cart Multi-vendor site would want to be able to import their product info, including IMAGES, from their Amazon account. Can vendors do this? And if so, how do they put their products in categories? All imports to a default category isn't the best solution.

Hello!

Our add-on doesn't have the ability to import images from Amazon and only default category for products is available.

However, we can develop the add-on according to your needs within the custom development service on a paid basis: https://www.simtechdev.com/services/services-additional-functionality-development.html. In this case, engineers will develop any additional functionality according to your needs. You could contact us for a quote in our Halp Desk system: https://www.simtechdev.com/helpdesk

We have this add-on and have had it for over a year and it doesn't work as discribed. We have asked for help many times but no help. I wouldn't waste your money.

Anyone using this, how is it going