Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Affiliate

Hi we are interesting your affiliate and referal addon. i test your demo. but some features missing

1 -) product banners cant assign to product groups

2- ) Product banner show only one product , product count must be setup

3 -) we dont want use text or graphic baners, so we cant disable them, need setting enable disable banner types at addon settings.

to increase

Hi we are interesting your affiliate and referal addon. i test your demo. but some features missing

1 -) product banners cant assign to product groups

2- ) Product banner show only one product , product count must be setup

3 -) we dont want use text or graphic baners, so we cant disable them, need setting enable disable banner types at addon settings.

Hello, Teosu! Thank you for letting me know about the features you would like to have in the Affiliate and Referral add-on. I created a feature request to the Add-ons department, and we will consider adding this functionality in the future.

You are right, currently product banners show one product from the store which is selected randomly each time the banner is shown.

However, if you need the described functions, we could develop them for you within our Custom Development service. Please, contact us for quote.

addon is not cheap. i dont want pay extra for must have features. anyway when will u imporeve your addon. we will begin use this. thank you for your answer

addon is not cheap. i dont want pay extra for must have features. anyway when will u imporeve your addon. we will begin use this. thank you for your answer

I understand. Actually, we did not receive requests about adding such functionality earlier. We will consider it. Thank you for your ideas! It is a pleasure to receive feedback.

Hello, Friends! We released the new v4.9.0.10 version with fixes of some issues:

- The top panel of the product banner preview pop-up was moved over the admin panel menu.
- The partner list was outside the container if there was a long partner name there.
- The icon of the graphic banner was not saved after loading the image.
- New profile fields did not work for affiliate accounts.
Don't forget to update! :-)

Hello, Friends! Now the latest add-on version includes the fix for the issue with the error when entering the add-on settings if the add-on was disabled. Don't forget to update!

Friends, we have got some news about the add-on!

We introduced the required changes to make the add-ons appear well on the nav bar when the Airy theme is installed.

Are u kidding us ? why you won't update XML & CSV Import Pro !

your addon need more work
you can amazing feature & make a greate complete & big affiliate program addon

1. Allow sellers to set their own product commissions, taking into account market commissions from sales.
    For example, the price of a product is $100, and the market commission is 2.5%, which means the market will take $2.5 from the merchant’s sales of that product.
    The seller assigns a commission to Affiliates of another 2.5%, which means that the market will deduct 5% from the merchant’s sales of this product if it is sold with a referral link, and only 2.5% if the sale is regular.

As well as the possibility of the market owner adding additional commissions to Affiliates,
    For example, he gives an additional 1% commission, which means that the market’s profit will be 1.5% and the Affiliates profit will be 3.5%.

2. Show a table at the client end, showing all products listed for Affiliate, displaying the product price and commission percentage, as well as filter buttons by category/price/seller/commission percentage/…

3. Hide the Affiliates group option when registering customers, and make the registration on another private page with the ability to add custom registration fields. This will help bring in only people who are truly interested in Affiliate.

4. Displaying a top banner dedicated to a group of Affiliates, showing them whether the product is Affiliable, along with the commission rate if it is qualified, and a direct Affiliate link to it.

5. The ability to activate/disable the Affiliates plans feature or add features compatible with the mentioned amendments, such as automatically assigning groups of Affiliates according to the number of sales, profits…

6. For markets that apply commissions according to categories, you can provide the ability for the market to add additional commissions for Affiliates from the category settings, and they are added to the commissions that merchants apply to their products in calculating the final commission percentage for Affiliates.

7-Enabling marketers to buy from the market using the money they earned from marketing

Many features needed to be an integrated marketing system
With these limited features available in your plugin, we cannot say that it is multi-vendor compatible

Hello!

My name is Anastasia, I am an add-ons development manager at CS-Cart Add-ons. I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for your feedback on our add-on. You have specified a very interesting functionality, which can open up our Affiliate Pro add-on even more.

We will take a more detailed review of the provided improvements, and perhaps in the future one of them will appear in the basic functionality of the add-on.

Also, I would like to inform you that if you would like to implement any additional functionality, we have an add-on customization service available. At the moment the evaluation of the possibility of implementation is absolutely free of cost.

If you are interested in this offer, please contact us in the Help Desk.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear this
Inchallah you will do all your best to build the complete & best affiliate addon

1 Like

Also I have a question about commission
Affiliate commissions, paid from the seller’s balance or from the marketplace?

Thank you for your response. Thank you for helping to improve our product!

The add-on does not make any money transfers from the administrator’s account to the affiliate’s one. All the payouts registered in the store are required as notes only. And the add-on does not allow performing money transactions between the administrator and the affiliate.

Also, you might be interested in looking at a more detailed description of the entire functionality of the add-on in the Affiliate PRO documentation.

Thank you.