Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Address Autocomplete By Google

Is possible to have autocomplete of house number, if the house number is separated field?
this would be very useful

Is possible to have autocomplete of house number, if the house number is separated field?
this would be very useful

Hello!

We will examine the possibility of such modification. Thank you.

Can u email me if is possible to have it?

trotta.ale@gmail.com

Can u email me if is possible to have it?

trotta.ale@gmail.com

Yes, sure.

Hello!

We have added the autocomplete of the house number.

Hello!

Now the address field is prefilled with the text the user selects in the drop-down list which is returned by Google.

Hello!

Now the address field is prefilled with the text the user selects in the drop-down list which is returned by Google.

A problem I'm always having with these autofill scripts, is that google removes the letter from the house number. For example, if a housenumber is 30B google removes the B.

This causes many parcels to come back because the address is incorrect. Would it be somehow possible to fix this?

A problem I'm always having with these autofill scripts, is that google removes the letter from the house number. For example, if a housenumber is 30B google removes the B.

This causes many parcels to come back because the address is incorrect. Would it be somehow possible to fix this?

Hello!

Your customers select their address from the selected list, if it is not completely correct they can change any of the fields. I see addresses with letters in house number that are returned correctly by Google. You might have addresses that are not known to Google yet. But you can check them at our demo http://google-autocomplete-address.demo.simtechdev.com

Thanks!

Hello!

Cities were determined incorrectly for the UK. Now it is working correctly.

Address Autocomplete by Google add-on helps your customers to enter their address.

Hello, I know this was an old topic but it seems it isnt filling the address properly in the UK. (state)
when typing the address, it shows fine, See attachement auto 1
but then when selected it fills in the state field (county) with ENGLAND instead of the state, see attachment auto 2

which results in the customer not being able to checkout see attachment auto 3
thanks
john