We are glad to present you the add-on CS-Cart Vendor Badges
This impressive add-on allows the admin to assign badges to different vendors according to their performance.The assigned badges can be viewed at front end so that buyers can know about the accomplishments of seller. Badges can be used to easily identify the vendors who've earned certain levels of trust amongst the store vendors. CS-Cart Vendor Badges add-on comes with an additional feature of Banners Management at vendor end where vendors can easily add the desired banners on store.
- -> Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- -> Provides a feature of setting banners with target URL at vendor end.
- -> Separate tab has been provided to manage banners at vendor end.
- -> Functionality to add numerous badges at admin end.
- -> Functionality to auto assign badges to vendors for their accomplishments as per certain conditions set at admin end.
- -> Option to allocate multiple badges to single vendor.
- -> Option to allocate same badge to different vendors.
- -> Functionality to remove,assign or delete the assigned badges manually at admin end has been provided.
- -> Provides an eye catching view of badges on different pages at front end.
- -> Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Once the add-on is installed successfully, go to add-on settings. Set the parameters as per the below snapshot
Click on Mail Templating tab and set the mail template for sending an automatic mail to vendors for notifying on badge assignment. User Guide with necessary placeholders is provided.
Badges Management at Backend :
Go to Vendors -> Vendor Badges -> Badge(s) List List of badges can be viewed here. Click on â€œ+â€ to add a new badge. Set the parameters as shown below to add a badge.
Click on Select Vendor tab and select the vendors for this badge assignment as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on Conditions tab to set the conditions for auto assignment of badge as shown below.
How to assign badge manually ?
Go to Vendors -> Vendor Badges -> Assign Badge. Set the below parameter to assign badges to vendor manually as shown in the snapshot.
Vendor Badge can be viewed under Badges tab at vendor profile editing page at back end. Admin can remove the assigned badges by clicking on the drop-down as shown below in the snapshot.
- -> Set the name of the block for badge.
- -> Select Badge Carousel as block template.
- -> Set the navigation symbol for the badge navigation.
- -> Enter the navigation delay in seconds.
- -> Click on Create button to create the block.
Banner Management at Vendor End :
To add banners on vendor store , follow the below mentioned steps.
- -> Go to vendorâ€™s detail editing page and click on Add-ons.
- -> Upload the Banner image and enter the target URL for banner.
- -> Click on Save button to save the settings as per the below screen shot.