Add on products

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody knows how to add addon products to the product details page. I have inlcuded an image of what I would like this to look like.

Basically I would like to select certain products to be displayed below the add to cart button where customers can select additional products to add to their cart at the same time.

This may require custom development work, so I would be interested in hearing from anybody that is able to do this. And am also willing to share the cost with anybody else if they are also interested.

I look forward to your replies.

Add Ons.png

I'm not 100% sure but I think the addon buy together does something like that. You could also create a costom block under your products and have something like: People who bought this product also bought… and show the product you want them to see. But it wouldn't be right under you add to cart button. Maybe contact cscartrocks.com (Louis) and ask for a quote, had good experiences with them.

Best of luck in your business.

D.

Thanks for the reply. I already have some buy together rules setup. It's funny you should mention [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]cscartrocks as I had contacted them for info just after posting this. Thanks for the heads up on them though. At least I know somebody has had a good experience with them so I'm sure that they will be able to achieve what I am after.[/font][/color]