This impressive add-on allows the admin to enable catalog mode for desired categories. Via CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode, admin can operate the store in both the modes that is, catalog mode and default mode simultaneously. Store admin is allowed to activate catalog mode for specific categories and for rest categories store operates in default mode.
- -> Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- -> Functionality to enable or disable catalog mode for specific categories.
- -> Option to allow catalog mode for the subcategories.
- -> Functionality to disable products in catalog mode automatically as per the number of days entered at backend.
- -> Functionality to send email notification to vendor, admin and custom mail ids when the product status changes automatically.
- -> Option to set the email template for notification is also provided at back-end.
- -> A single product can be listed either in catalog mode or any regular category.
- -> Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Once the add-on is installed successfully, go to add-on settings. Set the parameters as per the below snapshot.
Click on Mail Templating tab to set the notification mail layout. User guide manual is provided for mail template.
How to enable catalog mode for specific category?
Go to Products -> Categories tab and click on the desired category to edit. Now click on Add-ons tab as shown below in the snapshot.
Make the changes for Extended Catalog Mode as per the below screen shot.
How to enter Buy Now URL for the product in catalog mode?