Dear Community Members,
This add-on helps admin to add new conditions to cart promotions. These conditions can be used to create more targeted and effective promotional offers, such as buy X get Y deals, new user promotions, one-per-customer deals, max no of redemption of promotion, promotion on selected date, and many more.
By expanding the possibilities of promotional offers, this add-on can help online merchants increase website traffic and sales. It will also boost the business and attract more customers, leading to higher sales on the website.
Extending a promotion condition means modifying or expanding the terms or rules of a promotional offer.
- Cart promotion(Buy X get Y) offers: This condition helps when you buy a certain number (X) of items, you get some extra items (Y) for free.
- Lifetime order total by user: This condition helps determine the total amount of money a customer has spent on a website throughout their entire history as a customer.
- Lifetime number of orders by customers: This condition helps the count how many times each customer has made purchases or orders from a website throughout their entire history as a customer
- Once per Customer(per Day/week/month/year): This condition helps once per customer means a restriction allowing each customer to do only a specified period (day, week, month, or year).
- Max no of redemption: This condition helps the maximum number of times a customer can use a specific offer or promotion.
- New user promotion: This condition is a special offer provided to individuals who have recently joined a platform as a new customers.
- On select date: This condition helps when something is planned or scheduled on a specific date.
Learn more about CS-Cart Extended Promotion Conditions Addon.
To buy this addon please visit Marketplace store.
CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor,4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x,4.10.x,4.11.x,4.12.x,4.13.x,4.14.x,4.15.x,4.16.x,4.17.x**
This addon is developed and published by Ecarter Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need modifications or any assistance? Please email at email@example.com