Add/Edit Image Not working

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Hi,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I recently swapped the server on my cart and I followed all the steps here:[/size][/font][/color]

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]After I restored the database some of the pictures for the categories and products did not transfer over. After I tried to edit the pictures for categories in the admin section. I saved the image but the image did not save. When I went to the category whose image I added the image was not added.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Another puzzling thing is when I go to the category (in the admin side) whose image does not show on the customer side, the image is there, but will not load on the customer side. [/size][/font][/color][color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I think that something may have gotten messed up on the server swap, but I don't know how to fix it. Thanks,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Paul[/size][/font][/color]