Add Edit Cart Button In Products In Your Order Block On Checkout

How can we add an Edit Cart button in Checkout Page in the "Products in your order" Block, we have noticed that some times people want to decrease the qty of products and they cant find it in the checkout page.

Please follow this

create this path
[themes]/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/block_checkout/

make a file "cart_items.post.tpl" & put this code

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href="checkout.cart" but_role="text" but_text=__("edit_cart") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary ty-btn"}

it will look like this:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0835ppuh63

i hope it will help

You can just create HTML block with SMARTY support under the "Products in your order" block and put the mentioned code there:

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href="checkout.cart" but_role="text" but_text=__("edit_cart") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary ty-btn"}

In this case there is no need to create additional files and change blocks

Please follow this

create this path
[themes]/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/block_checkout/

make a file "cart_items.post.tpl" & put this code

it will look like this:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0835ppuh63

i hope it will help

This didnot work. I tried clearing the cache and refreshing also.

You can just create HTML block with SMARTY support under the "Products in your order" block and put the mentioned code there:

In this case there is no need to create additional files and change blocks

Thanks ecom this works.

You are welcome!

i don't know but it should be work. may be you miss the path.

path is :

/design/themes/Your Theme Name/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/block_checkout/cart_items.post.tpl

write this:

make sure my changes addon should be enable. you can try, it will work.

eCom Provide a smartest answer that have some pros & cons.

Pros:

it a shortest path (no need to go with Ftp)

Cons

we will not have custom changes together.

Cons
we will not have custom changes together.

What do you mean? Please clarify

Layout blocking is fastest & smartest way this is good but if as a admin I want wrapping aur all changes at a place then we always use own custom changes separate directory or wrap in default addon "my changes" so that we can easily track our all changes for future reference

I think I'm right ??

Layout blocking is fastest & smartest way this is good but if as a admin I want wrapping aur all changes at a place then we always use own custom changes separate directory or wrap in default addon "my changes" so that we can easily track our all changes for future reference

I think I'm right ??

Sure, you are right, if this way is more suitable for you. Have a good weekend!

Ok ...thanks ...

I'm happy with this conversation .