Add Data Field To Products

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Can you add another data field to products?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]I want to add a field for “HS codes” in the Product>General>Information section.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Any advise would be welcome[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks[/size][/font][/color]

That's a very good idea. HS codes are essential for international shipping.

Hi @qualityvitamins,

If you are not a developer is a little complicated because you need to:[list=1]

[]add field to database, if doesn’t depend on language you can simply add to ?:products, otherwise you will need to add to ?:product_descriptions or even create a new table just for your field but is more complicated this way ;)

[
]by using My Changes add-on you need to hook and add the new field in desired position in backend

[/list]

Please contact us here and we will kindly help you.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I hope that helps,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hello,

[quote name='qualityvitamins' timestamp='1431042325' post='213730']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Can you add another data field to products?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]I want to add a field for “HS codes” in the Product>General>Information section.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Any advise would be welcome[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Also you can create a new feature for this field (CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation).

However, you can fill this field in the features tab.

If you need a separate field, please contact us for quote.

Thank you.

If you want, we can create such a modification for you in a few days. Feel free to contact us