Add custom tabs to profile details

Hi,

I’d like to know is it possible to add custom tabs to profile details through configuration? Or custom modification is needed for this? If yes, which file I should be looking into? Thanks.

[quote name=‘wsliang’]Hi,

I’d like to know is it possible to add custom tabs to profile details through configuration? Or custom modification is needed for this? If yes, which file I should be looking into? Thanks.[/quote]

You can set this under the users > profile fields tab:

[url]http://demo.cs-cart.com/professional/admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage[/url]

Thanks for the reply, snorocket. But as far as I can see, it’s only capable of adding new fields.

By default, there’s only 1 tab called General. I’d like to have Orders tab as well. Is this possible?

[quote name='wsliang' timestamp='1298994346' post='105296']

Thanks for the reply, snorocket. But as far as I can see, it's only capable of adding new fields.

By default, there's only 1 tab called General. I'd like to have Orders tab as well. Is this possible?

[/quote]

Has anyone come up with an answer to this? I am also having the same problem. If a registered user wants to reorder from a previous purchase they currently have to create an entirely new order on the site and then at the very end after they place the order it comes up with the option to view past orders. Adding the Orders tab to the screen they see when they log in would be much more intuitive.

profile_editor.JPG