Add banners/blocks to =categories.catalog page?

Is there a way to add top banners, etc to a page like this?

index.php?dispatch=categories.catalog

How do you access that page to add banners/blocks like you others?

I think I am losing it cannot find haha

Hello Jhagg,

[quote name=‘jhagg’]Is there a way to add top banners, etc to a page like this?

index.php?dispatch=categories.catalog

How do you access that page to add banners/blocks like you others?

I think I am losing it cannot find haha[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the message.

Unfortunately, you cannot add blocks to specific CS-Cart pages, such as “categories.catalog”, “promotions”, etc. in standard CS-Cart. If you want to see blocks on these pages, we advise that you add the necessary block to the “All pages” tab of the “Blocks” page in the administration panel of your store and then disable the created block on the other pages, such as “Checkout”, “Home page”, etc.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Jhagg,

Thank you for the message.

Unfortunately, you cannot add blocks to specific CS-Cart pages, such as “categories.catalog”, “promotions”, etc. in standard CS-Cart. If you want to see blocks on these pages, we advise that you add the necessary block to the “All pages” tab of the “Blocks” page in the administration panel of your store and then disable the created block on the other pages, such as “Checkout”, “Home page”, etc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer, but by doing this, you enable the banner on “Pages” of which I already have unique banners made for each page, result is double banners. If I disable All Pages banner/block on “Pages” then only the unique html banner display properly on those pages but the “All pages” banner won’t show up in categories.catalog, etc…this seems to be major design flaw unless you can help me around this?

Hello Jhagg,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a specific block only for the “Catalog” page using the block manager functionality in the standard CS-Cart installation.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Jhagg,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a specific block only for the “Catalog” page using the block manager functionality in the standard CS-Cart installation.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I want to have 1 top graphic banner for all the function pages like “catalog” etc it does not have to be unique.

But I want unique banner for pages etc…

This does not seam unreasonable request?

Is this possible with workaround of some sort?

Please help

Hello Jhagg,

If you want to create a block for such pages as “Catalog”, “Promotions”, etc., I suggest that you should add the necessary block to the “All pages” tab of the “Blocks” page in the administration panel of your store and then disable the created block on the other pages, such as “Checkout”, “Home page”, “Pages”, etc.

In order to add a specific block so it can be displayed only on pages, you should add it only to the “Pages” tab of the “Blocks” page in the administration panel.