Access Restrictions

I had to turn of access restriction to reinstall Twigmo. Unfortunately instead of turning it of I deleted my IP address and I got logged out of CScart admin. I renamed the access restriction add-on folder wich gave me access again. But I can't reinstall it now to get access restriction to work. When I try to reinstall it says it is installed successfully but its not.

How can I get it to work again?

I had to turn of access restriction to reinstall Twigmo. Unfortunately instead of turning it of I deleted my IP address and I got logged out of CScart admin. I renamed the access restriction add-on folder wich gave me access again. But I can't reinstall it now to get access restriction to work. When I try to reinstall it says it is installed successfully but its not.

How can I get it to work again?

Looks like the issue is caused by the reason that the addon folder was renamed. Return old name to the folder and clear all tables in the database starting from cscart_access_restriction

Hi guys,
I need some help about my staff access restrictions, can anyone help me to solve my issue i need my own staff access restrictions!
1: hide total store sale.
2: block to delete item
3: delete order
4: customers email!
5: hide store addons and other admin options
i need that only shows customer orders and staff can be add product
Thanks

Please don't post your requests in so many topics. Suggest that if you want to use a particular developer that you contact them directly. If you want bids from several developers, who they are is very clear from postings and you should again contact them directly for your extensions. But posting the same message in multiple topics simply clogs up the forum.

Appreciate your understanding.