About Payment Credit Card Offline

hello, all

I set tutorial here CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

but in order management page and do not see the credit card details?

Part is hidden, how do I see the full credit card information, and further processing it offline?

ethod: Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc …)

Credit card: vis

Card number: XXXXXXXXXXXX11111

Cardholder's name: test

Expiration date: XX / XX

CVV2: XXX

Hello gino,

Thank you for your message.

Please let me know which CS-Cart version you use. If it is 3.0.4, then you should make sure that the Remove CC info option is disabled for the Open order status. Here you can find instructions on how to check it:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…d-automatically

If it is enabled, disable it and place a new order. After this you should see credit card info of new orders when they get the Open status.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1356588699' post='151758']

Hello gino,

Please let me know which CS-Cart version you use. If it is 3.0.4, then you should make sure that the Remove CC info option is disabled for the Open order status. Here you can find instructions on how to check it:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…d-automatically

If it is enabled, disable it and place a new order. After this you should see credit card info of new orders when they get the Open status.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

thank u very much

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have the same error but there's no Remove CC Info in the Open order status. I'm using CS-Cart 3.0.3 Multi-Vendor Edition.

Please help.

Hello massimo@manitta.it,

Unfortunately, this ability does not persist in CS-Cart version 3.0.3. However you can contact us via Customer Help Desk and our technical support engineer will provide you with instructions on how to add this feature to your store for free.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team