Ability to print out shipping labels from fedex, ups, and usps option?

Here are some interesting addons you guys might be interested in adding.

1. Print Shipping Labels - Ability to print out shipping labels from shipping providers such as fedex, usps, ups etc.

2. Online Logo Editor - Upload your own logo or use the logo editor to create a stunning logo for your store. Just fill in the logo text, choose a design and you’re done.

3. New Product HomePage Scrolling - This is something that the current version has but I did not see it in the new version. You can see what I am talking about here:

demo.cs-cart.com

---------

I really like the software, Very nice job guys. :slight_smile: I still can’t find any bugs yet.

#1 - currently the ability to print out shipping labels is a 3rd party addon available from shippingkit.com, however this may be available in the 2.0 series branch

#2 currently you can upload your own logos here:

admin.php?dispatch=site_layout.logos, however the best way to create a logo will always be to use a professional graphics program like photoshop/illustrator ect…and then upload it using cs-cart

#3 scrolling is currently available in all aspects of the store through the blocks manager here:

admin.php?dispatch=block_manager.manage

example: click on the edit link for bestsellers and you have the ability to change almost every aspect of the bestsellers block with multiple scrolling options…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]#1 - currently the ability to print out shipping labels is a 3rd party addon available from shippingkit.com, however this may be available in the 2.0 series branch

#2 currently you can upload your own logos here:

admin.php?dispatch=site_layout.logos, however the best way to create a logo will always be to use a professional graphics program like photoshop/illustrator ect…and then upload it using cs-cart

#3 scrolling is currently available in all aspects of the store through the blocks manager here:

admin.php?dispatch=block_manager.manage

example: click on the edit link for bestsellers and you have the ability to change almost every aspect of the bestsellers block with multiple scrolling options…[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. :slight_smile: